Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-07-2009, 01:11 PM   #46
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:03 PM   #47
griffonwing
Suave Swabby, Savvy?
griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.griffonwing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Slate Blue PEZ (Astak Pocket Pro), CVSCX-9300 Quad-band watch phone
Ahh.. the dog days of summer....
griffonwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-07-2009, 02:09 PM   #48
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
mjh215 is one of them. I'm glad to see you are still with us DGma.

Oh, and Krisk, I definitely don't see you as unpleasant, just outspoken. There's nothing wrong with that!
MJ is fine. He is on a hiatus from this forum because he had a problem with some user's behaving badly. He does read the forum sometimes, though and I hope that he will be back one day! See, you are missed, old friend!
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 02:19 PM   #49
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
MJ is fine. He is on a hiatus from this forum because he had a problem with some user's behaving badly. He does read the forum sometimes, though and I hope that he will be back one day! See, you are missed, old friend!
You just point them out to me and I'll take care of them.

vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 03:01 PM   #50
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
You just point them out to me and I'll take care of them.

That's a bad Photoshop job. It's so obvious you can't even see the dog's reflexion in the glasses... and she has quite a view of the... thingy!
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-08-2009, 06:23 AM   #51
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Hello, grandma! Glad you're well!

Okay, dg has been found. Next up! Shall we try to russle up Marc? Geoff? How about Planet Head? And I know there are a bunch of others who have been remiss in their Llounge duties lately. Are we gonna have to just hunt you down one at a time??

I'm still here - not as often as I have been admittedly, but once winter arrives (and other things happen) I'll be back to 'normal' [if possible].

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Allow me to just jump around and scream that I love you and that I love the llounge!!!

Recently I have been aloud to leave it from time to time to wander around in the other sections, where I found plenty of useful information and nice people, but here, it's different.

Such a sweet girl .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
Someone make V-Cat a nice soothing cuppa..........
DOne ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtravellerh View Post
Ditto ....
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:13 PM   #52
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
So..................have I missed anything really important?
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 12:20 PM   #53
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Not a thing. It's been pretty boring, actually. Except for that incident that Zelda had with her window. Luckily that guy who was working on it broke his fall on seven SHUMS below. And that guy with a 'stache in the not-a-panama hat is hitting on all the chicks in the forum (you might want to check your private messages, dg, and see if you got one). And then, of course, there were the gibbons and the squirrels rioting at the embassy in Oz. Maybe you caught that on the news when Bill Clinton showed up for a rescue on his way back from Korea? Oh, and Yvan and Vcat have just today been deconstructing her boyfriend and removing the PNS deflector plates in his cranial container. But other than that, nothing at all. Welcome back!
Old 08-08-2009, 12:41 PM   #54
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Not a thing. It's been pretty boring, actually. Except for that incident that Zelda had with her window. Luckily that guy who was working on it broke his fall on seven SHUMS below. Luckily there were no animals hurt..... And that guy with a 'stache in the not-a-panama hat is hitting on all the chicks in the forum (you might want to check your private messages, dg, and see if you got one). Darn! Nothing!! (maybe he doesn't like chunky older women with grey-ish hair? And then, of course, there were the gibbons and the squirrels rioting at the embassy in Oz. Maybe you caught that on the news when Bill Clinton showed up for a rescue on his way back from Korea? Oh, and Yvan and Vcat have just today been deconstructing her boyfriend and removing the PNS deflector plates in his cranial container. But other than that, nothing at all. Welcome back!

I see its been business as usual.......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 03:22 PM   #55
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Well.... not business as usual actually. Did you count the amount of polls on the first page?
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 12:03 AM   #56
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
What's a DGMa? Is it like one of those things over there...yeah, over there, that looks like a bag of wind held up by a stick and with a scruffy tangle of grey fishing line perched on top of it? Hey, look...it's moving...shuffling...towards me...

RUN AWAY!
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 08:41 AM   #57
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

Graaaaandmaaaaa! Marc's bein' baaaaad again! Is he gonna get a whooppin'? Kin I watch?
Old 08-11-2009, 08:48 AM   #58
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
cooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO [runs past; pushes VR into bathtub full of lavender-scented bubbles; keeps running] OOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee....
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote