Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 12-27-2007, 02:02 PM   #46
ProfJulie
Evangelist
ProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-booksProfJulie has learned how to read e-books

Device: whatever
I'm so glad to hear you got it worked out. Thanks for posting back and letting us know what finally worked for you.
ProfJulie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 12:06 PM   #47
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra H2O, Libra Colour
I know the pain of USB issues... Recently my machine stopped recognizing new USB devices plugged into ANY of the interfaces.

I had to perform an XP "System Repair" install to get things back (followed of course by the mandatory umpteen hours of downloads / reboots to get all hot fixes on ).
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-04-2008, 04:58 PM   #48
kakemoms
kakemoms began at the beginning.

Device: cybook
This sounds like a defective USB cable. I had the same problem when trying to connect my cybook with an older USB cable (from a camera) which was defect.

Simple solution: Buy a new USB cable (with the thin-type connector on the cybook side).
kakemoms is offline   Reply With Quote