Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 05-19-2012, 07:16 PM   #46
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by LUanne View Post
After 1 week it finally connected. I didn't do anything different, but tonight it decided to do it's thing. Thank you everbody for all your help.

One more question. Do I have to click on each book invidually, or is there a way of getting all the books into Alkido at one time?
select a range, just like any place else in Windows.
select the first book, then hold down the Shift key, select the last book.
Send
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2012, 07:44 PM   #47
LUanne
Enthusiast
LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tab
Thanks. Here's one more. Now that everything is in Aldiko (and it works), when I add additional books to Calibre on my pc, will they also go to the catalog in Aldiko? And when I'm out of town, I won't be able to access the catalog on Aldiko, right? I'd have to be near my pc with Calibre up and running

Luanne
LUanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2012, 07:50 PM   #48
LUanne
Enthusiast
LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LUanne ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy 10.1 Tab
I just tried downloading a book from the public library and it won't let me. Now I'm assuming I have to download Adobe Digital Editions, which I thought I had. Is there an app for that?
LUanne is offline   Reply With Quote