Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-07-2012, 05:58 AM   #46
eLiNK
Addict
eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.eLiNK got an A in P-Chem.

Device: PRS-505, KDXG
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzoens View Post
1) "Too late" in relation with? Which is the deadline which has been lost?
it is too late from the customer perspective.

Those who have bought the device either do not care for its poor pdf support or go with firmware 3. or Doukan, which significantly improve pdf reading experience.

For others interested in good pdf support, they should not care much about an almost 2 year old device. There are better alternatives, even though not bug free and not cheaper.

Ciao
eLiNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #47
lorenzoens
ex se ens
lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lorenzoens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: enTourage edge & Pocket, Sony T1, Galaxy Note I, ex many others
Oh, I think I understand now.

You say that Amazon does not expect to sell many DXG from now on, so there's no plan to invest on it, and in the meanwhile previous buyers can go to hell . I could agree.

Still it seems contradictory as strategy: they could empty their stocks by cuttin heavily the price. At 200 dollars they would sell again a lot of these.

Since Amazon is highly trusted, a good firmware improvement could result in a boost for sells.
lorenzoens is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert