Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 04-07-2009, 02:06 PM   #46
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

Device: PRS700
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i volunteer all the shums in a 100km radius around me to test out these new possibilities.
The problem with that is that then all those shums would be 100km closer to me. So moon shipments might be the best alternative
Alphapheemail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 02:07 PM   #47
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphapheemail View Post
The problem with that is that then all those shums would be 100km closer to me. So moon shipments might be the best alternative
sounds perfectly reasonable to me. i wouldn't want to inflict an excess of shums (and even 1 is an excess sometimes...) on anyone.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2009, 03:07 PM   #48
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.
Alphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura aboutAlphapheemail has a spectacular aura about

You know... now that I think about it maybe the moon won't be such a good idea.
Reasons:
1. Although they are trolls, they have the capacity of "reasoning" however primitive... so they would eventually form some type of goverment.
2. Kim Jong-Il would be amoungst them. enough said.
3. The moon would be too close to earth.

hmm.
I stated on another thread that i would like to have the superpower of controlling reproductive rights on certain people, maybe this would solve many problems...

1. Earth's overpopulation ( All stemed problems would also be included... pollution... water/food supply... ect.)
2. Humanity's insistance on inching towards self destruction
Old 04-07-2009, 03:11 PM   #49
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
You know... now that I think about it maybe the moon won't be such a good idea.
Reasons:
1. Although they are trolls, they have the capacity of "reasoning" however primitive... so they would eventually form some type of goverment.
2. Kim Jong-Il would be amoungst them. enough said.

hmm.
I stated on another thread that i would like to have the superpower of controlling reproductive rights on certain people, maybe this would solve many problems...

1. Earth's overpopulation ( All stemed problems would also be included... pollution... water/food supply... ect.)
i have to say you make a convincing argument....
Old 04-07-2009, 03:21 PM   #50
Alphapheemail
.a ribbon around a bomb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i have to say you make a convincing argument....
we should make a a petition! I'll take it to my goverment, (unfortunately most of my congress would be shipped out) and you can take it to yours (I think Sarkozy wouldn't mind the holiday no?)

:sigh: one can dream
Advert
Old 04-07-2009, 03:28 PM   #51
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
we should make a a petition! I'll take it to my goverment, (unfortunately most of my congress would be shipped out) and you can take it to yours (I think Sarkozy the rest of france wouldn't mind the holiday no?)

:sigh: one can dream
fixed it for ya. (and yes, i'll sign your petition !!)
Old 04-07-2009, 04:23 PM   #52
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:

<mode tongue=atleastpartincheek>
Or just some kind of competency test to prove that you can look after and provide for offspring before becoming parents, maybe? (in the UK, until the dog licence was got rid of, it used to be a common joke that you had to have a licence to own a dog, but anyone could have children...)
</mode>

<mode tongue=verymuchincheek joke=obligatory>
May I suggest a modest proposal?
</mode>

<mode culturalreference=obligatory>
Or some soylent green perhaps?
</mode>
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2009, 09:33 PM   #53
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 06:41 AM   #54
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
But it's getting farther every day!
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote