Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-22-2021, 03:54 PM   #46
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Costco Black Friday
================================================== ==========

Membership -- required
  • Gold Star ($60/yr) --- Executive ($120/yr)
Customer Service================================================== ==========

Black Friday Sales
Quote:
Blue numbers take you to the 31-page ad with details about the dates and sale items.
Tablets --- 08 | 14 | 18 | 21 | 30

Smartphones --- 15 | 18

Stream Media --- 30

Misc Deals
  • Mystery Scan -- 02 | 13 --> scan barcode to reveal special offers or search "HolidayHunt"

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-28-2021 at 11:27 AM.
tubemonkey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2021, 04:47 PM   #47
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

LAST DAY -- Best Buy -- exp 22 Oct @ 11:59 pm CT

Last edited by tubemonkey; 10-31-2021 at 12:53 AM.
Advert
Old 10-23-2021, 02:49 PM   #48
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Best Buy
Quote:
Start saving with Black Friday Prices Guaranteed.*
Plus, exclusive offers for our members.

Event ends on 10/31/21 at 11:59 p.m. CT. Prices valid during, but may begin before and end after, the sale dates. Products offered subject to change. Limited quantities. No rainchecks. Exclusive member offers available for Best Buy Totaltech™ and My Best Buy® members only. See Black Friday FAQs
Old 10-25-2021, 04:00 PM   #49
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
I'm looking for a deal on an external hard drive that's 12TB+. 14TB+ would be ideal. Prices went insane once the pandemic hit, so I've never managed to get a second one.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2021, 01:57 AM   #50
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Lenovo Black Friday

Customer Service / Rewards================================================== ==========

Black Friday Sales
Quote:
Blue numbers take you to the 15~27 Nov ad pages with details about the dates and items.
TabletsSmartphones
  • Motorola -- 03
Smart Devices
  • Lenovo -- 13
Misc Deals
  • TBA

EXPIRED OFFERS
  • Spoiler:
    Quote:
    • TBA

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-28-2021 at 11:04 PM.
Advert
Old 10-28-2021, 02:15 PM   #51
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Target

Target Reveals First Look at Early Black Friday Savings, Kicking Off Oct. 31
Quote:
MINNEAPOLIS - October 28, 2021

* Beginning Oct. 31, Target is introducing week-long Holiday Best deals, offering Black Friday savings all season long

* New this season, whenever a deal is advertised as “Holiday Best,” guests can shop confidently knowing they are getting the retailer’s best planned price of the season

Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) today announced the kickoff to early Black Friday savings with week-long Holiday Best deals starting Oct. 31, helping guests save early and all season long. To give holiday shoppers added confidence, whenever guests see a deal advertised as “Holiday Best” at Target, they can rest easy knowing they are getting the retailer’s best planned price of the season.
Quote:
Week-long Holiday Best Deals Begin Oct. 31

Every Sunday starting Oct. 31, Target will unveil new week-long Holiday Best deals, available to shop in stores, online and via the retailer’s industry-leading same-day services like Order Pickup and Drive Up. Guests can expect offers on hundreds of top gifts across electronics, toys, kitchen appliances, floorcare, apparel, beauty and more. See below for a preview of the first week of Holiday Best deals, available Oct. 31-Nov. 6:

* $99.99 Beats Solo³ Wireless Headphones (reg. $199.99)
* $339.99 HP 15.6-inch laptop with Windows Home in S. Mode (reg. $539.99)
* TVs at Black Friday pricing from LG, Samsung, TCL and more
* $4.99 L.O.L. Surprise! Remix Hair Flip Tots (reg. $15.99)

To celebrate the kickoff to early Black Friday savings, from Nov. 4-6, Target will add even more new Holiday Best deals including:

* $299.99 Element 65-inch, 4K UHD Frameless Roku Smart TV (reg. $649.99)
* $49.99 Keurig K-Mini (reg. $89.99)
* $179.99 Bose QuietComfort 35 Noise Canceling Wireless Headphones II (reg. $299.99)
* $99.99 Ninja Kitchen System with Auto IQ Boost and 7-Speed Blender (reg. $199.99)
* Up to 60% off select video games for Nintendo Switch, Xbox and PlayStation

If a Holiday Best deal price does happen to go lower later in the season, Target’s enhanced Holiday Price Match Guarantee allows guests to price match items at Target through Dec. 24. Additionally, Target will continue to match select competitors’ pricing within 14 days of purchase. Learn more here.

more...

Last edited by tubemonkey; 10-31-2021 at 02:11 AM.
Old 10-28-2021, 02:56 PM   #52
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Target Black Friday

Customer Service / Rewards================================================== ==========

Black Friday Sales
Quote:
Blue numbers take you to the 21 Nov ad pages with details about the dates and sale items.

Red numbers take you to the 25 Nov ad pages with details about the dates and sale items.
Tablets --- 10

Smartphones --- 07 | 09 | 12

Smart Devices --- 10

Stream Media --- 04

Misc Deals================================================== ==========

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-28-2021 at 10:04 AM.
Old 10-28-2021, 08:24 PM   #53
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

BJ's Club Black Friday

Membership -- required
  • Inner Circle ($55/yr) --- Perks Rewards ($110/yr)
Customer Service================================================== ==========

Black Friday Sales
Quote:
Blue numbers take you to the 60-page ad with details about the dates and sale items.
Tablets --- 28 | 54

Smartphones --- 51

Smart Devices --- 55

Stream Media --- 54

Misc Deals================================================== ==========

Last edited by tubemonkey; 11-28-2021 at 11:17 AM.
Old 10-28-2021, 08:57 PM   #54
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

BJ's Club

Dash to the Deals
Quote:
BJ’s Wholesale Club Releases Unbeatable Black Friday Offers with Limited-Time Savings on Hottest Gifts

10/26/2021

Members can shop their way for this season’s hottest deals, taking advantage of convenient shopping options and flexible financing

WESTBOROUGH, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- BJ’s Wholesale Club (NYSE: BJ), a leading operator of membership warehouse clubs in the Eastern United States, today announced the dates of its Black Friday deals along with a preview of limited-time savings on some of the hottest gifts for the season. This holiday, members can easily check off their wish lists at BJs.com or in-club, shopping big-ticket items including TVs, furniture, electronics, appliances and more at an unbeatable value.
Quote:
BJ’s members can also enjoy the treasure hunt experience they love both in-club and online with incredible savings on must-have gifts including outdoor patio sets, winter accessories, game tables, trendy toys, and more. To help members build their holiday list quickly and easily, BJ’s Black Friday mailer will include QR codes throughout to take members directly to BJs.com to view the latest pricing and an expanded selection of deals.

At BJ’s, the season of savings starts earlier than ever, allowing members to get a jump-start on all their holiday shopping:

* Early Bird Savings: available Nov. 4 – Nov. 29, 2021, while supplies last
* Black Friday Savings: available Nov. 16 – Nov. 29, 2021, while supplies last
* 5-Day Deals: available Nov. 25 - Nov. 29, 2021, while supplies last
* Cyber Week: begins Cyber Monday, Nov. 29, 2021, while supplies last

more...
Old 10-29-2021, 11:33 PM   #55
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Cancel a new phone from my wishlist, please--I missed an important call yesterday because of my wonky phone and decided I couldn't wait for a possible sale price, so I ordered a Moto G Power 2020, which reviews all indicated was better than the (cheaper) 2021 version. I will be annoyed if it goes on sale.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2021, 06:28 AM   #56
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre 1, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle, Kobo Libre Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Cancel a new phone from my wishlist, please--I missed an important call yesterday because of my wonky phone and decided I couldn't wait for a possible sale price, so I ordered a Moto G Power 2020, which reviews all indicated was better than the (cheaper) 2021 version. I will be annoyed if it goes on sale.
That's the one I got for myself (and got a 2nd one for my son) earlier this year. I like it! I haven't had any problems, and the wifi radio seems better than my previous phone. Just wish the camera was better.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2021, 09:52 AM   #57
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
That's the one I got for myself (and got a 2nd one for my son) earlier this year. I like it! I haven't had any problems, and the wifi radio seems better than my previous phone. Just wish the camera was better.
Thanks; you're the second person who's told me about being happy with the Power! I waffled between the Moto G Power and the Moto G Stylus--basically the same phone and only a $10 difference in price, finally ending up with the Power because of the battery life. Amazon promises delivery today, and then I'll have the "fun" of setting it up.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2021, 12:47 AM   #58
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

LAST DAY -- Best Buy -- exp 31 Oct @ 11:59 pm CT
Old 10-31-2021, 10:01 AM   #59
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Target

Week-long Holiday Best Deals Begin Oct. 31
Quote:
Every Sunday starting Oct. 31, Target will unveil new week-long Holiday Best deals, available to shop in stores, online and via the retailer’s industry-leading same-day services like Order Pickup and Drive Up. Guests can expect offers on hundreds of top gifts across electronics, toys, kitchen appliances, floorcare, apparel, beauty and more. See below for a preview of the first week of Holiday Best deals, available Oct. 31-Nov. 6:

* $99.99 Beats Solo³ Wireless Headphones (reg. $199.99)
* $339.99 HP 15.6-inch laptop with Windows Home in S. Mode (reg. $539.99)
* TVs at Black Friday pricing from LG, Samsung, TCL and more
* $4.99 L.O.L. Surprise! Remix Hair Flip Tots (reg. $15.99)
The first of Target's weekly BF events is now live. Target's weekly ad only has two deals that are relevant to this thread and they're both HP Windows laptops.

To see other deals, go to:

Target --> Holiday Best Deals --> Featured Categories --> Electronic Deals

NOTE: Target has a free loyalty program called Target Circle that offers merchandise discounts exclusive to this program. It also offers 1% back toward future purchases. And don't forget that RedCard members (credit and debit) get 5% back.

Last edited by tubemonkey; 10-31-2021 at 10:11 AM.
Old 10-31-2021, 07:28 PM   #60
Hemmi
Grand Sorcerer
Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hemmi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sonys, Nooks, Kobo Libra, Forma, Mini, Paperwhite
Was going to post I'm looking for a Roku but Target has the $39.99 one on sale for $29.99 this week so I just ordered it. It's the 4k one with the voice remote.
Hemmi is offline   Reply With Quote