Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Feedback

Notices

Old 01-30-2021, 04:35 PM   #571
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by catcherj View Post
my N613 is now bricked. pls help enable my PM.
Done.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 02:12 AM   #572
catcherj
catcherj began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
thank you ��
catcherj is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-05-2021, 03:01 AM   #573
dimokami
dimokami began at the beginning.

Device: kobo n613
please enable private messages
dimokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2021, 06:44 AM   #574
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimokami View Post
please enable private messages
Done.
Old 02-05-2021, 08:32 AM   #575
dimokami
dimokami began at the beginning.

Device: kobo n613
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
Done.
thanks
dimokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-07-2021, 03:45 AM   #576
ljm3101
ljm3101 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wifi
Quote:
New members are restricted because of spammers. Before this policy, spammers would join and spam via Private Messages which moderators don't see.
Hi pdurrant,

I am new to Mobile Read and I understand the policy. Is there any chance I can get the Private Messages unblocked from you ? I promise I will never spam. Just needed something from davidfor.
ljm3101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2021, 04:34 AM   #577
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljm3101 View Post
Is there any chance I can get the Private Messages unblocked from you ?
Done.
Old 02-09-2021, 12:06 PM   #578
thatotherguy
thatotherguy began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I was told to come here to ask for getting my PMS enabled? Do I need to do something specific or simply ask?
Apparently it is needed for me to recieve some info about my Kobo.
thatotherguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 12:26 PM   #579
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
^^Done.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2021, 11:55 PM   #580
S3RHAD
S3RHAD began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd Edition (n236)
Hello,
Need to get PM for my bricked kobo. So please enable my PM
BR,
S3RHAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 07:05 AM   #581
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3RHAD View Post
Hello,
Need to get PM for my bricked kobo. So please enable my PM
BR,
Done.
Old 02-10-2021, 09:00 AM   #582
S3RHAD
S3RHAD began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd Edition (n236)
Quote:
Done.
Thank you very much
S3RHAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2021, 10:46 AM   #583
Elektron
Banned
Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 (mark 7), Kobo Mini
I recommend stickying this thread.
Elektron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 12:16 AM   #584
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektron View Post
I recommend stickying this thread.
What's the point? It's active enough that it always floats to the top anyway.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2021, 01:01 PM   #585
Elektron
Banned
Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 (mark 7), Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
What's the point? It's active enough that it always floats to the top anyway.
True.
Elektron is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
issues, message, private, problem, signature