Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 06-18-2024, 11:55 AM   #451
Mister L
Groupie
Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Mister L is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Sony 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by spicefather View Post
Thanks for pointing to that info about the certificates. I ran into the same problem today and was able to resolve it by installing the now-correct certificates.
It seems Adobe is now using Google Trust Services, and for me the proper cert was: https://i.pki.goog/1p5.crt (install the same way as from the linked post)

If this is not the correct cert for you, you can follow these steps (for Firefox on desktop, may vary for other browsers or mobile):
1. Go to https://acs.cdn.overdrive.com (from the "Loading book from ..." log message in Calibre)
2. Click the "lock" icon at the left end of the URL bar, click "Connection secure" then "More information"
3. This page has 3 tabs, for me the middle one was the one I cared about -- "GTS CA 1P5"
4. Go to https://pki.goog/repository/ (linked from the bottom of the middle tab), and scroll down to the "Subordinate CAs" section.
5. Find the cert you need and click "Action" to download the certificate format you need, then install it
Thank you! This worked for me too, problem resolved.
Mister L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2024, 11:54 AM   #452
dandelioncottage
Abibliophobe
dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dandelioncottage ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2 64 gb, Nook Glowlight, iPad 4 (128 gb)
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicefather View Post
Thanks for pointing to that info about the certificates. I ran into the same problem today and was able to resolve it by installing the now-correct certificates.
It seems Adobe is now using Google Trust Services, and for me the proper cert was: https://i.pki.goog/1p5.crt (install the same way as from the linked post)
I’m not using this plug-in, but could this certificate issue be what’s causing my sudden inability to properly interact with any of my Overdrive websites, no matter which browser I use?

How do I know which security certificate I need? (I’m on a Mac.) Thanks.
dandelioncottage is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert