Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-09-2010, 09:44 PM   #31
recluse
Banned
recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.recluse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2
"Vinnie says Hi!"
Got it.

I have more questions.
They can wait, if you need some down time?
recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 01:32 AM   #32
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2010, 01:52 AM   #33
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Sorry, can't post here, don't have an accent...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 02:19 AM   #34
Druid_Elf
Zealot
Druid_Elf will become famous soon enoughDruid_Elf will become famous soon enoughDruid_Elf will become famous soon enoughDruid_Elf will become famous soon enoughDruid_Elf will become famous soon enoughDruid_Elf will become famous soon enough

Device: none
me neither .. don't have a turtle ..
Druid_Elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:26 AM   #35
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
I dont have an accent (at least not to the people that live near me),
nor do I have a turtle, (but we do have an African water frog)
I do however have a box, unfortunately the cat sleep in it...
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-10-2010, 08:30 AM   #36
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
I dont have an accent (at least not to the people that live near me),
nor do I have a turtle, (but we do have an African water frog)
I do however have a box, unfortunately the cat sleep in it...
We're out of boxes. My cat loves to shred it...
Old 08-10-2010, 08:31 AM   #37
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Then we're just going to have to put up with nekkid turtles.
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:36 AM   #38
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

No turtles where I live, but we do have nekkid slugs!

Oh, here's a prime example:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	strawberry home.jpg
Views:	214
Size:	124.3 KB
ID:	56444  

Last edited by Sweetpea; 08-10-2010 at 08:42 AM.
Old 08-10-2010, 08:37 AM   #39
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Isn't that called Escargot? (Again with the accents.)
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:42 AM   #40
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Isn't that called Escargot? (Again with the accents.)
No, those aren't nekkid...
Old 08-10-2010, 09:14 AM   #41
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'm nekkid.

I feel free.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:29 AM   #42
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer

But, are you free? Or is it only the feeling?
Old 08-10-2010, 09:49 AM   #43
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I'd like to remind everyone to please remain off-topic, and also remind the OP that the Misguidelines specifically ban all mention of turtles of any shape (you stew-peed bar-stitch)

Cheers,
Adrian
The Immoderator (on the wrong side of the colour wheel)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:51 AM   #44
happy_terd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
But, are you free? Or is it only the feeling?
I "feel."

I am cheap not free.
Old 08-10-2010, 09:52 AM   #45
happy_terd
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I'd like to remind everyone to please remain off-topic, and also remind the OP that the Misguidelines specifically ban all mention of turtles of any shape (you stew-peed bar-stitch)

Cheers,
Adrian
The Immoderator (on the wrong side of the colour wheel)
Is red the opposite of green???

I cant look at red without thinking "typos." Does not being a mod make us bad spellers???

I am getting tired of this "better than you" attitude.