Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 10-12-2015, 08:07 AM   #31
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
Yes to screen protector. I use the pen a lot which is why I got one, but not the MS one, get a third party one.
Thanks. The Incipio Plex one seems to get good reviews

Last edited by sadievan; 10-12-2015 at 08:34 AM.
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 08:08 AM   #32
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Yes
No
No idea

It's personal preference. I prefer a matte screen over the glossy one that seems to be the standard these days. Also, I have an app for my cat, and those cat nails are sharp!
Thanks. I'm favoring getting one.
Advert
Old 10-12-2015, 10:21 AM   #33
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
I'm using the Tech Armor High Defintion (HD) Clear Screen Protectors - Maximum Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracy [2-Pack] Lifetime Warranty
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2015, 06:30 PM   #34
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
I'm using the Tech Armor High Defintion (HD) Clear Screen Protectors - Maximum Clarity and Touchscreen Accuracy [2-Pack] Lifetime Warranty
Did you get it from the Microsoft store
Old 10-13-2015, 01:11 AM   #35
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, PW SE & Kindle 2022, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadievan View Post
Did you get it from the Microsoft store
No Amazon.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-13-2015, 01:32 AM   #36
sadievan
Wizard

Quote:
No Amazon.
Thanks. I haven't seen any for the 4 yet. Hopefully by the time I get it they'll have them.