Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 02-02-2011, 12:50 PM   #31
borisb
Edge User

For the record, I spotted dontpanic, well respected enTourage Friend of the Forums, browsing the forums for half an hour over the lunch hour. He didn't make any posts, but hopefully he'll encourage someone to post some Dingo 1.13 release notes later today.

Old 02-02-2011, 12:53 PM   #32
Michealj
Edge User

I might as well chime also. I reported my EE's inability to play a YouTube video. I put in a repair ticket and was told to update my system. The update said I was current. Later when I was looking for something else I noticed a "new" Youtube app. It worked, but the "Tube" app worked as well. It appears when I started the update app it automatically pushed and installed the the new app and repaired the old on. We were told that YouTube had changed their API at years end and it broke our app. But there hasn't been the announcement that the app was repaired, allowing us who were patiently waiting for the fix.

I fear we are looking at time and budget constraints. I do hope all resources are being focused on the Android update and not "staying afloat", then I can tolerate the old data on the website. Some words from Entourage would be welcomed.

However, I would like to see the archived, I hope they saved it, of the last seminar on Syncing Files. I signed up for the webinars but have been interrupted and unable to sit in at the designated time. The archives have been a wonderful resource for me. Perhaps we'll have another interesting topic in February.

Regards,

Micheal

Advert
Old 02-02-2011, 01:04 PM   #33
Dr. T
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michealj View Post
However, I would like to see the archived, I hope they saved it, of the last seminar on Syncing Files. I signed up for the webinars but have been interrupted and unable to sit in at the designated time. The archives have been a wonderful resource for me. Perhaps we'll have another interesting topic in February.
Does that mean that the seminar actually ran?

Old 02-02-2011, 01:22 PM   #34
Michealj
Edge User

I don't know Dr. T, I assumed it did.

Old 02-02-2011, 01:41 PM   #35
sjarrel
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by borisb View Post
For the record, I spotted dontpanic.....
I also just spotted Snow now, so let's indeed stay hopefull. If someone spots Sladwig maybe we will have news.

Advert
Old 02-02-2011, 04:59 PM   #36
alefor
Edge User

Spotting people in the forum just isnt good enough. While I hate to sound like Chicken Little, we still have no news, not a word. In my opinion, this does not bode well.

Old 02-02-2011, 07:19 PM   #37
kenjennings
Edge User

It could very well have been their outsourced, offshore replacements using their accounts.

Old 02-05-2011, 08:19 PM   #38
goldy319
Edge User

i signed up for the syncing files webinar & it was up & running, but my husband wanted to play his pokerstars on the internet so i had to leave the webinar, which i wasn't too happy about, but he had already registered for a tournament. i'm assuming they went through with it. there were no more webinars to sign up for though.

Old 02-06-2011, 03:39 AM   #39
sjarrel
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldy319 View Post
i signed up for the syncing files webinar & it was up & running, but my husband wanted to play his pokerstars on the internet so i had to leave the webinar, which i wasn't too happy about, but he had already registered for a tournament. i'm assuming they went through with it. there were no more webinars to sign up for though.
Your post is from Feb 1. When was your syncing files webinar up & running? It was announced for Jan 12, then cancelled, then announced for Jan 19. After that there is no video about syncing available and no announcement for new webinars.