Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-06-2007, 08:56 AM   #31
yvanleterrible
Reborn Paper User
yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.yvanleterrible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone8, iPad Air
I'm not too familiar with bluegrass, there's a lot to explore in the links you posted.
I know Malicorne a bit, my sister in law did a major in traditional legend and she was part of a trad group as they're now called. She got married to a Briton and now lives in France, studying the origins of North American legends.

Bélà gave his show last evening and was a blockbuster again. Apparently there's a new album and he's done something with Chick Corea, I'll have to find those.
There's an older album called "A Different Mozart" try that one for fun.
yvanleterrible is offline   Reply With Quote