Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 11-01-2010, 08:51 AM   #31
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by recluse View Post
Her sentence still doesn't make sense.

And, in a command decision, I have decided that since I cannot participate fully in this contest, I have chosen someone to play in my place.

dreams

She will play for herself, without aid from me.

This seems reasonable to me.
sorry, you try posting (and reading) with 23 pounds of cat across your chest and shoulders! it is rather difficult!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cod Father View Post
And I willingly signed up the be here amongst you people !!!!!!!!!!

I knew I'd fit in .

TCF
welcome to the forums! I have my own Newfie! but she has 4 legs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravenne View Post

Shouldn't you be sitting in a prison somewhere in Novosibirsk regretting what you did with pshrynk last time?
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 09:52 AM   #32
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-900
I'll create an epub version like I did with High Noon. In a week so so I'll have an intermediate one with the story to date, and then I'll create a final version after the mystery is solved, the killer(s) is/are caught, the prizes (how ever many remain after mods get done) are awarded, and the complete translations are available.

Poohbear is working on arranging for the artwork to be included as well, I'll let him make that announcment.
dsvick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2010, 11:56 AM   #33
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Well, I've worked out who didn't do it
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 12:00 PM   #34
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Really? You think so?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 12:09 PM   #35
ljldml
ljldml began at the beginning.

Device: kindle2 or nook
I'm reading and rereading- so far I'm clueless....but will continue to read and take notes

Donna
ljldml is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-01-2010, 12:33 PM   #36
dsvick
Wizard
dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dsvick ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I don't think you can do that this soon. The only thing I'm "sort of" sure of is that it wasn't Zelda.
Old 11-01-2010, 12:35 PM   #37
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
I don't think you can do that this soon. The only thing I'm "sort of" sure of is that it wasn't Zelda.
Why?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 12:42 PM   #38
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Really? You think so?
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsvick View Post
I think I can safely say it wasn't Zelda or Pshrynk.

I think.

ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 12:53 PM   #39
dsvick
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Why?

BOb
I've absolutely no idea

Quote:

I think.

Exactly! "I think"...
Old 11-01-2010, 02:18 PM   #40
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I figured out what the murder weapon was. It's this here blood-covered left-handed hammer. Hey, I wonder what happens if you use a left-handed hammer with your right hand. [swingCLUNK!OW!THUNK...ssnnoooorrre...]
Ahhhh. I think you've got one of our Northern Hemisphere hammers, and as you know, when used in the wrong hemisphere they spin unexpectedly attempting to hit the other hemisphere. Which in this case appears to have been your beanie....

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertgrandma View Post
I can see it now........massive resignations of the mods, and suddenly new devices appear in their descriptions.....
I suspect it is more of a cull; by the end of the mystery no-one but Zelda will be left standing, so she'll have to get all the prizes herself....

Quote:

I think.

Nonsense. Pshrynk is merely setting up the perfect alibi for the murder of psockpuppet. To wit: "But, m'lud, I was dead, so I clearly can't have committed the murder."
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:21 PM   #41
dsvick
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyScot View Post
Nonsense. Pshrynk is merely setting up the perfect alibi for the murder of psockpuppet. To wit: "But, m'lud, I was dead, so I clearly can't have committed the murder."
Right, sort of like Hotblack Desiato from The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy, who took a year off dead for tax purposes. Pshrynk is taking some off for legal reasons - ie to establish an alibi.
Old 11-01-2010, 02:29 PM   #42
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
the rumor's of Pshrynks death have been greatly exaggerated.
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 02:37 PM   #43
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Pshrynk who?
Old 11-01-2010, 02:39 PM   #44
Bilbo1967
Not scared!
Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bilbo1967 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 10, Huawei M5 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Pshrynk who?
Ah - how soon we forget!
Bilbo1967 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 04:08 PM   #45
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Oh yeah -- pshrynk wrap!