Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-20-2014, 08:10 PM   #31
bchaplin
Enthusiast
bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bchaplin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, K3 (Kindle Keyboard)
So, I received the new PW2 and placed it side by side with my PW1. The screen on the PW2 is definitely crisper, and has a warm color where the PW1 has more of green cast. I never noticed it before but it is obvious when they are next to each other.

Then I took out the Voyage and placed it on the same table. My first thoughts were that (as before, when I compared it to my PW1) the Voyage is noticeably lighter and has the best screen of the three. Then, as I tried to get it to open to the same page in my book as the others for comparison purposes, it gave me an "application error" and it froze.

Sigh.

I think I'll stick with the PW2. It will be a nice upgrade for me.

Beth
bchaplin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2014, 08:48 PM   #32
pghaworth
Fervent Pleasure Seeker
pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pghaworth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchaplin View Post
I think I'll stick with the PW2. It will be a nice upgrade for me.
I feel your pain. The parts of my KV that worked were wonderful, same with the part of the screen that didn't have the gradient. My PW2 was just easier in comparison. It was great right out of the box. Still is.
pghaworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert