Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-25-2014, 08:00 AM   #41056
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I'm about to.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 08:40 AM   #41057
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
No snow here!

I win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2014, 09:59 AM   #41058
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 8.9 HDX Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, Acer A200
Clear skies and 27 degrees F. here. Hurry up red and get things shoveled out so you can take Hyland for a walk.

I win.
74Cuda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2014, 09:59 AM   #41059
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

There's plenty here. Do you want some?

I win.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:08 AM   #41060
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules
74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.74Cuda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Plenty of Hyland's or plenty of snow? The Hyland's I'll take.....the snow.....it's all yours.

I win.
Advert
Old 01-25-2014, 10:22 AM   #41061
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Plenty of snow. Really..we have lots...don't be shy...come and take some.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:28 AM   #41062
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

You may keep all your snow.

I'll keep the win.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:28 AM   #41063
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

Sorry but I just can't bring myself to take away your beautiful snow, beside just think of all the great exercise you are getting. By the time spring rolls around you'll be a changed woman. Of course we all know that you're perfect just the way you are..

I win.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:29 AM   #41064
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Did someone say something? I was busy…. winning.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:30 AM   #41065
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

No, no one said anything. Continue losing.

I win.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:32 AM   #41066
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I could have sworn someone did…

But I'll win again anyway.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:34 AM   #41067
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

Evidently mice don't hear very well.....OR don't understand things very well.

I WIN.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:35 AM   #41068
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 74Cuda View Post
Sorry but I just can't bring myself to take away your beautiful snow, beside just think of all the great exercise you are getting. By the time spring rolls around you'll be a changed woman. Of course we all know that you're perfect just the way you are..

I win.
Probably just as well. Hyland loves to play in the snow and would be upset if some came and took it all away.
Old 01-25-2014, 10:38 AM   #41069
74Cuda
MaxPuppy Rules

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_phoenix View Post
Probably just as well. Hyland loves to play in the snow and would be upset if some came and took it all away.
If you send Hyland go ahead and send some snow too. I can just see Hyland and MaxPuppy having the time of their lives in the snow.

I win.
Old 01-25-2014, 11:26 AM   #41070
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

I like snow, so long as it doesn't outstay its welcome.

The win is always welcome.

Tags
tags cleared!