Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-29-2015, 10:54 AM   #391
Little.Egret
Wizard
Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Little.Egret ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G, Kindle Fire 2, NOOK ST, Kindle HDX, Fire 7"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Difflugia View Post
HarperCollins Christian has a bunch of books on sale until January 4. ...

The Holman Illustrated Bible Dictionary is $2.99 at Christianbook and Amazon. It's $23.99 at Kobo and not available at all at Barnes & Noble.
Also in UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Holman-Illus...dp/B00AKL02CA/

BUT

==
This book is currently unavailable because there are significant quality issues with the source file supplied by the publisher.

The publisher has been notified and we will make the book available as soon as we receive a corrected file. As always, we value customer feedback.

==
Old 12-29-2015, 11:31 AM   #392
Difflugia
Testate Amoeba
Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Difflugia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Many Android devices, Kindle 2, Toshiba e755 PocketPC
I missed that. I guess it's Christianbook if you want it, but now I'm curious what the "significant quality issues" are.
Advert
Old 12-29-2015, 12:16 PM   #393
Ricky D'Angelo
Fanatic
Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ricky D'Angelo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, PRS-T-2, PRS 350, PRS 950; Kobo Mini; Kindle PW3, Fire 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastair_S View Post
http://www.coyhwh.com/en/bible.php gives more download formats than the link above, plus a description of this translation of the Bible. Plus there also seems to be PDF versions in several other languages - just click on the flags or the drop-down box near the top right of the page.
Thanks for that, from the link I downloaded the free bible software (link below) to read the Hebraic Roots Bible on my laptop.

http://www.theword.net/
Old 12-31-2015, 11:55 AM   #394
egf
egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.egf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle for PC
Wiersbe's BE Series - Genesis 1-11 free today

For those of us who like Warren Wiersbe's commentaries, Amazon regularly reduces prices on individual books. They are typically priced at $9.99 US each. Today, many are reduced to $1.99 each, and the commentary on Genesis 1-11 is free.

Every day, I check the Wiersbe Kindle page for deals, and have accumulated 18 of the books for little or no money.

Here is a link to the Genesis 1-11 giveaway:

http://www.amazon.com/Basic-Genesis-...in%3A618073011
Old 12-31-2015, 03:45 PM   #395
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by egf View Post
For those of us who like Warren Wiersbe's commentaries, Amazon regularly reduces prices on individual books. They are typically priced at $9.99 US each. Today, many are reduced to $1.99 each, and the commentary on Genesis 1-11 is free.

Every day, I check the Wiersbe Kindle page for deals, and have accumulated 18 of the books for little or no money.

Here is a link to the Genesis 1-11 giveaway:

http://www.amazon.com/Basic-Genesis-...in%3A618073011
Thanks for the great post. I see that you're new at posting. Welcome.

This Wiersbe "Be" series book is free for the first time, I think. I, too, have acquired a lot of free ones. If I pay for one, I try not to pay over 99 cents for it, they appear at that price point sometimes. I hope to accumulate the whole set by the time that I die, but new ones that are cheap enough for me appear so infrequently that I'm wondering if that is going to be do-able!
Advert
Old 12-31-2015, 04:48 PM   #396
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Once upon a time I bought the entire "Be" series for an ancient version of QuickVerse. It's nice to be able to purchase these at less-than-full price for my Kindle. I agree with you, @GtrsRGr8, not sure if I'll find the entire set in my lifetime at a cheap(er) price!
Old 12-31-2015, 09:07 PM   #397
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Highly Rated Book by John Piper on the Old Testament Character Ruth--FREE Pdf!

Title: A Sweet and Bitter Providence.
Format: Pdf.
Author(s): John Piper.
Publisher: Crossway Books.
Pages: 160.
Ebook Rating/Number of Reviews (Amazon): 4.5/33.
Price: $0.00.
Lowest Price at Amazon if available there: $1.98 (used, "good"); $7.58 (Kindle mobi).
Book Description (Amazon):
Sex. Race. Scripture. Sovereignty. The book of Ruth entails them all. So readers shouldn't be fooled by its age, says Pastor John Piper. Though its events happened over 3,000 years ago, the story holds astounding relevance for Christians in the twenty-first century.

The sovereignty of God, the sexual nature of humanity, and the gospel of God's mercy for the undeserving-these massive realities never change. And since God is still sovereign, and we are male or female, and Jesus is alive and powerful, A Sweet and Bitter Providence bears a message for readers from all walks of life. But be warned, Piper tells his audience: This ancient love affair between Boaz and Ruth could be dangerous, inspiring all of us to great risks in the cause of love.

Comments:
URL: desiringgod.org/books/a-sweet-and-bitter-providence.pdf(direct).
Old 12-31-2015, 10:49 PM   #398
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
The New Year's Thread is up and running.
Closed Thread