Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 01-26-2009, 08:44 AM   #361
LazyScot
DSil
LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LazyScot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i can see them here.
I am not clicking on that link. Rick-Rolling I can tolerate, but not Squirrel-Rolling. (Those two heavies are still watching me suspiciously from our apple tree.)
LazyScot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 09:06 AM   #362
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Oh, sure! With the squirrels we can get the travel mug!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2009, 11:51 AM   #363
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
You should be able to get the travel mug with any image, now. I can't help it if the squirrels strong-armed CafePress (or the travel mug vendor, whichever) to ensure a supply when it was their turn.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 02:34 PM   #364
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
I can see them now! Thank you
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 02:39 PM   #365
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
OK... I might need to revise my basket a little - I have nearly £50 in there, mostly stickers and badges...
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-26-2009, 07:26 PM   #366
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I included stickers in the store, but I have to say I don't think they're a very good deal. You should be able to get sticker paper at a stationery store and print your own for less money.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:11 AM   #367
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
(copied from another thread after finding this one) as I was saying... I don't see the official MobileRead Donut Day t-shirt, or the "How do you butter your toast?" shirt, or the "Avatar for zelda_pinwheel" one, or the "Where's Captain Pinktoe" or the "Forget the Swine Flu, It's Psockpuppet Psaturday" shirt (also known as Get psocked or Get Keelhauled!), "Thread Hijacker", and the ever famous "Portugal, Germany or the Blue One Next to the Fish", "Where's the Poll Fairy When I Need One" ...
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:58 AM   #368
pshrynk
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yeah, we do need a restocking of the store... (Harv and Vera's Mexico Vacation... hint hint hint.)
Old 09-03-2009, 02:36 PM   #369
NormHart
Semper Carpe Bufo
NormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmosNormHart has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle2 & Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rebarnmom View Post
(copied from another thread after finding this one) as I was saying... I don't see the official MobileRead Donut Day t-shirt, or the "How do you butter your toast?" shirt, or the "Avatar for zelda_pinwheel" one, or the "Where's Captain Pinktoe" or the "Forget the Swine Flu, It's Psockpuppet Psaturday" shirt (also known as Get psocked or Get Keelhauled!), "Thread Hijacker", and the ever famous "Portugal, Germany or the Blue One Next to the Fish", "Where's the Poll Fairy When I Need One" ...
Whilst I agree with many of rebarnmom's suggestions I must say that I was very disappointed by the selections for "Don't Frak with the Fairy". I had thought I had found the ideal Xmas gift for all my gay friends (and a select few of the homophobic ones) in the Don't Frak with the Fairy Thong. Imagine my disappointment when I discovered that they were only available in woman's sizes, not available in XL, XXL or XXXL, and only available in white. (Pink, lime green, and/or florescent orange being the popular colors amongst gay and homophobic males this year.) I was further disappointed to note that there was no MobileRead Logo on the back.

Oh well, perhaps the smaller buttons for those who are pierced.

NormHart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 04:20 PM   #370
nekokami
fruminous edugeek

Hey, I don't have any control over what kinds of merchandise CafePress offers. If you know of a print-on-demand shop with a better selection, feel free to point it out (or set up a competing shop-- my feelings won't be hurt!)

Regarding the new t-shirt ideas, the semester just started here and I'm not in a position to commit to developing new artwork, but if someone else has an image they want me to slap onto all the possible merchandise in the shop, I'd be happy to do that.

(Regarding the MR logo on the back... it would cost $3 extra per item. If you really want it, I'll set up variations on products that have it. CP doesn't support printing on the back of dark t-shirts, though.)
Old 09-03-2009, 04:23 PM   #371
pshrynk

Wow. We opened Neko's T-Shirt Shoppe about a year ago!
Old 09-03-2009, 04:31 PM   #372
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
I love my hooded sweatshirt. It's my favourite top for when the weather turns a bit nippy.
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009, 08:47 PM   #373
nekokami
fruminous edugeek

Oh, just as a reminder-- there is also a Mobileread shop for folks who want the logo on loot: http://cafepress.com/mobileread
Old 09-03-2009, 08:51 PM   #374
nekokami
fruminous edugeek

Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Yeah, we do need a restocking of the store... (Harv and Vera's Mexico Vacation... hint hint hint.)
The French contractor did complete a cover for that one, right? Anyone have a link handy? That would be easy to set up, if the art is already done.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:54 PM   #375
rebarnmom
Wizard
rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rebarnmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-700 (traded in), Sony PRS-650
Wow! Blow me away again! Why aren't there any ads with links to these websites?
Maybe it should be a sticky in the Llounge.
rebarnmom is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
unutterable silliness