Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 04-16-2021, 04:07 PM   #346
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
When adding a book that has to be processed by DeDRM, the file date takes on the current time. Is there anything to be done about this?
I'll have to check (I hope I can do it next week, but I'm not sure), because I don't really know (It sounds as it's getting the date of the intermediate file)
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2021, 04:43 PM   #347
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Yes, that's what I think too; some other posts in this thread mentioned that the "file folder" column lists a temp location. Would it be possible to make GetFileName run before DeDRM?
ownedbycats is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-16-2021, 06:08 PM   #348
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I'll have to check (I hope I can do it next week, but I'm not sure), because I don't really know (It sounds as it's getting the date of the intermediate file)
I thought you solved this already - see post #5 and beyond.

BR
BetterRed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2021, 06:54 PM   #349
Rellwood
Library Breeder (She/Her)
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (1) PW3 (4) PW3 2019 new edition (1)
I wanted to add that I just now added the updated drm and noticed that the file date and location come from the temp folder as well.

I will just go back to using the older portable Calibre I had been using when the drm stopped working. It has the drm as well as the get file name being what they should. I only use it for importing books into the "import" folder.
Rellwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 03:14 AM   #350
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I'll try to check this, sorry, possibly this weekend.
Advert
Old 04-25-2021, 05:54 AM   #351
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

I have a "small" problem: it works for me.... both things, directory and date
Old 04-26-2021, 03:37 AM   #352
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

That's odd. If it matters I am running Adobe Digital Editions 3.0.
Old 04-26-2021, 04:42 AM   #353
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
That's odd. If it matters I am running Adobe Digital Editions 3.0.
Are you adding one file or a bunch of files? And no, the original program doesn't matter.
Old 04-26-2021, 04:45 AM   #354
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

single file, via Add Books > Add from single folder.
Old 04-26-2021, 04:59 AM   #355
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Curious, I do that. I'll check again this evening.
Old 05-02-2021, 06:04 PM   #356
Rellwood
Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rellwood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I noticed it happening to my amazon imports

File name and date are fine, but the folder comes out like this:

C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_2e92fhkd\b7 xle4tt_add_books\0

The file name is fine though.

Will restart in bug mode
Old 05-02-2021, 06:16 PM   #357
Rellwood

I think it has to do with the new DeDRM plugin.

I am still running tests...but the initial bug reports for all file types (azw, epub, mobi, epub, and .zip) only the epub comes up clean all others have the current date and some folder I assume that the book passes through before getting to Calibre.

Spoiler:
EpubMerge: DEBUG: 2021-05-02 15:04:17,716: calibre_plugins.epubmerge.epubmerge_plugin(158): macmenuhack file_path:C:\Users\PC\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plug ins\fanficfare_macmenuhack.txt
FFF: DEBUG: 2021-05-02 15:04:17,732: calibre_plugins.fanficfare_plugin.fff_plugin(221): Plugin FanFicFare macmenuhack file_path:C:\Users\PC\AppData\Roaming\calibre\plug ins\fanficfare_macmenuhack.txt
calibre Debug log
calibre 5.14 [64bit] embedded-python: True is64bit: True
Windows-10-10.0.19041 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.19041')
Python 3.8.5
Windows: ('10', '10.0.19041', '', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
DEBUG: 0.0 GetFileName::__init__.py - loading translations
Integration status: True
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM (7, 2, 1) && Amazon.com Multiple Countries (1, 0, 0) && CalibreSpy (1, 0, 84) && Count Pages (1, 11, 0) && DOC Input (1, 0, 1) && Diaps Editing Toolbag (0, 3, 7) && English Noun Frequency (1, 0, 13) && EpubCheck (0, 2, 3) && EpubMerge (2, 11, 0) && EpubSplit (3, 0, 0) && Extract ISBN (1, 5, 0) && F_rating (3, 2, 0) && FanFicFare (4, 2, 0) && Fantastic Fiction (1, 4, 0) && Fantastic Fiction Adults (1, 2, 0) && Find Duplicates (1, 8, 5) && Generate Cover (2, 0, 2) && GetFileName (0, 1, 1) && Goodreads (1, 5, 1) && Goodreads More Tags (1, 2, 1) && Goodreads Sync (1, 15, 1) && Goodreads_Rating (3, 1, 0) && Import List (1, 5, 4) && Job Spy (1, 0, 190) && Modify ePub (1, 6, 2) && Overdrive Link (2, 45, 1) && Quality Check (1, 11, 2) && Reformat plugin (2, 2, 0) && Search The Internet (1, 8, 1) && User Category (1, 5, 5) && View Manager (1, 6, 0)
calibre 5.14 [64bit] embedded-python: True is64bit: True
Windows-10-10.0.19041 Windows ('64bit', 'WindowsPE')
('Windows', '10', '10.0.19041')
Python 3.8.5
Windows: ('10', '10.0.19041', '', 'Multiprocessor Free')
Interface language: None
Successfully initialized third party plugins: DeDRM (7, 2, 1) && Amazon.com Multiple Countries (1, 0, 0) && CalibreSpy (1, 0, 84) && Count Pages (1, 11, 0) && DOC Input (1, 0, 1) && Diaps Editing Toolbag (0, 3, 7) && English Noun Frequency (1, 0, 13) && EpubCheck (0, 2, 3) && EpubMerge (2, 11, 0) && EpubSplit (3, 0, 0) && Extract ISBN (1, 5, 0) && F_rating (3, 2, 0) && FanFicFare (4, 2, 0) && Fantastic Fiction (1, 4, 0) && Fantastic Fiction Adults (1, 2, 0) && Find Duplicates (1, 8, 5) && Generate Cover (2, 0, 2) && GetFileName (0, 1, 1) && Goodreads (1, 5, 1) && Goodreads More Tags (1, 2, 1) && Goodreads Sync (1, 15, 1) && Goodreads_Rating (3, 1, 0) && Import List (1, 5, 4) && Job Spy (1, 0, 190) && Modify ePub (1, 6, 2) && Overdrive Link (2, 45, 1) && Quality Check (1, 11, 2) && Reformat plugin (2, 2, 0) && Search The Internet (1, 8, 1) && User Category (1, 5, 5) && View Manager (1, 6, 0)
Turning on automatic hidpi scaling
devicePixelRatio: 1.0
logicalDpi: 96.0 x 96.0
physicalDpi: 127.99999999999999 x 128.18691588785046
Using calibre Qt style: True
[0.00] Starting up...
[0.00] Showing splash screen...
[0.55] splash screen shown
[0.55] Initializing db...
[0.56] db initialized
[0.56] Constructing main UI...
DEBUG: 0.0 Goodreads Sync::dialogs.py - loading translations
DEBUG: 0.0 GoodreadsSync::action.py - loading translations
CalibreSpy: initialization_complete
DEBUG: 1.7 HttpHelper::__init__: proxy=None
Job Spy has begun initialization...
Calibre, and hence Job Spy, was gracefully shut down last time? True
Last time daemon started: never
Last time daemon failed: never
Total daemon starts inception_to_date: 0
Total daemon failures inception-to-date: 0
Job Spy has finished initialization...
[4.58] main UI initialized...
[4.58] Hiding splash screen
Starting QuickView
DeDRM v7.2.1: Trying to decrypt B000FBFHG6_EBOK.azw
Using Library AlfCrypto DLL/DYLIB/SO
MobiDeDrm v1.0.
Copyright © 2008-2020 The Dark Reverser, Apprentice Harper et al.
Decrypting Kindle Format 8 ebook: The Life Stories of Undistinguished Americans as Told by Themselves: Expanded Edition
Got DSN key from database default_key_5
Found 88 keys to try after 0.1 seconds
Crypto Type is: 2
File is encoded with PID dEftpJECMK.
Decrypting. Please wait . . . . done
Decryption succeeded after 0.2 seconds
DeDRM v7.2.1: Finished after 0.2 seconds
Running file type plugin GetFileName failed with traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "calibre\customize\ui.py", line 172, in _run_filetype_plugins
File "calibre_plugins.getfilename.__init__", line 108, in run
File "json\__init__.py", line 180, in dump
TypeError: a bytes-like object is required, not 'str'
Job Spy: Quality Fixes have been activated as of: 2021-05-02 22:04:18
[40.45] splash screen hidden
[40.45] Started up in 40.45 seconds with 2 books
stdout+stderr from file dialog helper: [b'', b'']
piped data from file dialog helper: [b'\x18\xf2L\x80\xb3\x8d\xb1\x94\x1fN{\xefz\xdaJy\x 85G\x11\x06\xe8-\xe9\xcd\x11b\x1d\x18"\xe0\xa6\xad', b'C:\\Users\\PC\\Documents\\My Kindle Content All\\Current Purchases April 17 2021\\B000FBFHG6_EBOK.azw']
Prefs: {'OPC_PREF': 'name', 'SchemaVersion': '0.3', 'configured': True, 'date_col': '#original_file_date', 'ext_col': '', 'nom_col': '#original_file_name', 'opc_name': 'path', 'path_col': '#original_file_path'}
Prefs: {'OPC_PREF': 'name', 'SchemaVersion': '0.3', 'configured': True, 'date_col': '#original_file_date', 'ext_col': '', 'nom_col': '#original_file_name', 'opc_name': 'path', 'path_col': '#original_file_path'}
DEBUG: 56.4 Lineas: []
DEBUG: 56.4 File: C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_wexwfig5\8_ y7fgtl_add_books\0\B000FBFHG6_EBOK.azw3 - Format: azw3
DEBUG: 56.4 Fich ori: C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_wexwfig5\8_ y7fgtl_add_books\0\B000FBFHG6_EBOK.azw3
DEBUG: 56.4 NF: B000FBFHG6_EBOK.azw3
DEBUG: 56.4 Ori: C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_wexwfig5\8_ y7fgtl_add_books\0\B000FBFHG6_EBOK.azw3
DEBUG: 56.4 File: B000FBFHG6_EBOK.azw3
DEBUG: 56.4 Updating column #original_file_name for book id: 9812 with value: B000FBFHG6_EBOK.azw3
DEBUG: 56.4 Updating column #original_file_path for book id: 9812 with value: C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_wexwfig5\8_ y7fgtl_add_books\0
DEBUG: 56.4 Updating column #original_file_date for book id: 9812 with value: 2021-05-02 22:05:09.371664
Added The Life Stories of Undistinguished Americans as Told by Themselves: Expanded Edition to db in: 0.1
Added 1 books in 1.0 seconds
DeDRM v7.2.1: Trying to decrypt Nightmaster - Dark - Wolf - Running.mobi
MobiDeDrm v1.0.
Decrypting Mobipocket 6 ebook: Harlequin Nocturne December 2013 Bundle: Nightmaster\Dark Wolf Running
Found 88 keys to try after 0.1 seconds
Crypto Type is: 0
This book is not encrypted.
Decryption succeeded after 0.1 seconds
DeDRM v7.2.1: Finished after 0.1 seconds
piped data from file dialog helper: [b'p\x19E;|A\xf9\xa4\x93\xce\x90w\xacV\xac\xd6\x02\ xd0\x1d\xc8Y\xad\xae\xaf\xb2x\x7f\xdeHa\xa0\xd3', b'C:\\Users\\PC\\Dropbox\\All sources\\libgen\\Nightmaster - Dark - Wolf - Running.mobi']
DEBUG: 96.1 Lineas: []
DEBUG: 96.1 File: C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_wexwfig5\sp 1nsdsw_add_books\0\Nightmaster - Dark - Wolf - Running.mobi - Format: mobi
DEBUG: 96.1 Fich ori: C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_wexwfig5\sp 1nsdsw_add_books\0\Nightmaster - Dark - Wolf - Running.mobi
DEBUG: 96.1 NF: Nightmaster - Dark - Wolf - Running.mobi
DEBUG: 96.1 Ori: C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_wexwfig5\sp 1nsdsw_add_books\0\Nightmaster - Dark - Wolf - Running.mobi
DEBUG: 96.1 File: Nightmaster - Dark - Wolf - Running.mobi
DEBUG: 96.1 Updating column #original_file_name for book id: 9813 with value: Nightmaster - Dark - Wolf - Running.mobi
DEBUG: 96.1 Updating column #original_file_path for book id: 9813 with value: C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_wexwfig5\sp 1nsdsw_add_books\0
DEBUG: 96.1 Updating column #original_file_date for book id: 9813 with value: 2021-05-02 22:05:48.978451
Added Harlequin Nocturne December 2013 Bundle: Nightmaster\Dark Wolf Running to db in: 0.2
DeDRM v7.2.1: Trying to decrypt Luedke, Travis - [The Nightlife 3] - Paris (2012).azw3
MobiDeDrm v1.0.
Decrypting Kindle Format 8 ebook: The Nightlife: Paris (The Nightlife Series)
Found 88 keys to try after 0.2 seconds
Crypto Type is: 0
This book is not encrypted.
Decryption succeeded after 0.2 seconds
DeDRM v7.2.1: Finished after 0.2 seconds
piped data from file dialog helper: [b'\xe2\xe3\xad\xbcY\x05\x10\xd4\x86\xf8\x13.\xfc\x d1\x87\xdd\xa1$"\xfa\xb9g\xd3\xa8\xe0*W\xeb\x88zI\ xc8', b'C:\\Users\\PC\\Dropbox\\All sources\\libgen\\Luedke, Travis - [The Nightlife 3] - Paris (2012).azw3']
DEBUG: 113.4 Lineas: []
DEBUG: 113.4 File: C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_wexwfig5\3b l3_ies_add_books\0\Luedke, Travis - [The Nightlife 3] - Paris (2012).azw3 - Format: azw3
DEBUG: 113.4 Fich ori: C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_wexwfig5\3b l3_ies_add_books\0\Luedke, Travis - [The Nightlife 3] - Paris (2012).azw3
DEBUG: 113.4 NF: Luedke, Travis - [The Nightlife 3] - Paris (2012).azw3
DEBUG: 113.4 Ori: C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_wexwfig5\3b l3_ies_add_books\0\Luedke, Travis - [The Nightlife 3] - Paris (2012).azw3
DEBUG: 113.4 File: Luedke, Travis - [The Nightlife 3] - Paris (2012).azw3
DEBUG: 113.4 Updating column #original_file_name for book id: 9814 with value: Luedke, Travis - [The Nightlife 3] - Paris (2012).azw3
DEBUG: 113.4 Updating column #original_file_path for book id: 9814 with value: C:\Users\PC\AppData\Local\Temp\calibre_wexwfig5\3b l3_ies_add_books\0
DEBUG: 113.5 Updating column #original_file_date for book id: 9814 with value: 2021-05-02 22:06:06.305142
Added The Nightlife: Paris (The Nightlife Series) to db in: 0.2
piped data from file dialog helper: [b's\x9d\x1a{nI\xce\x96\xd3\x9ci,\xd2\xb278\x1e<\x8 3N\xdfN\x8eK3\xdb\x9a\xac\n\xdf\x15\xd0', b'C:\\Users\\PC\\Dropbox\\All sources\\libgen\\Demonic Desires - Desiree Acuna.zip']
DEBUG: 130.9 Lineas: []
DEBUG: 130.9 File: C:\Users\PC\Dropbox\All sources\libgen\Demonic Desires - Desiree Acuna.zip - Format: zip
DEBUG: 130.9 Fich ori: C:\Users\PC\Dropbox\All sources\libgen\Demonic Desires - Desiree Acuna.zip
DEBUG: 130.9 NF: Demonic Desires - Desiree Acuna.zip
DEBUG: 130.9 Ori: C:\Users\PC\Dropbox\All sources\libgen\Demonic Desires - Desiree Acuna.zip
DEBUG: 130.9 File: Demonic Desires - Desiree Acuna.zip
DEBUG: 130.9 Updating column #original_file_name for book id: 9815 with value: Demonic Desires - Desiree Acuna.zip
DEBUG: 130.9 Updating column #original_file_path for book id: 9815 with value: C:\Users\PC\Dropbox\All sources\libgen
DEBUG: 130.9 Updating column #original_file_date for book id: 9815 with value: 2017-06-12 23:50:33
Added Desiree Acuna to db in: 0.1
Added 1 books in 0.8 seconds
DeDRM v7.2.1: Trying to decrypt Aaron, Celia-Counsellor.epub
DeDRM v7.2.1: Verifying zip archive integrity
DeDRM v7.2.1: “Aaron, Celia-Counsellor.epub” is neither an Adobe Adept nor a Barnes & Noble encrypted ePub
Running file type plugin DeDRM failed with traceback:
File "calibre_plugins.dedrm.__init__", line 644, in run
File "calibre_plugins.dedrm.__init__", line 420, in ePubDecrypt
calibre_plugins.dedrm.DeDRMError: DeDRM v7.2.1: Couldn't decrypt after 0.1 seconds. DRM free perhaps?
piped data from file dialog helper: [b'\xedHM6rr\x12\xd0\xdb\xf6\xb3\x1aW\xcd\x8f\xb5D\ xbb[Ly;R\xb8>\x92\xc2\xe8\xc6\x8b\xe3\xdf', b'C:\\Users\\PC\\Dropbox\\All sources\\Ebb\\Aaron, Celia-Counsellor.epub']
DEBUG: 165.9 Lineas: []
DEBUG: 165.9 File: C:\Users\PC\Dropbox\All sources\Ebb\Aaron, Celia-Counsellor.epub - Format: epub
DEBUG: 165.9 Fich ori: C:\Users\PC\Dropbox\All sources\Ebb\Aaron, Celia-Counsellor.epub
DEBUG: 165.9 NF: Aaron, Celia-Counsellor.epub
DEBUG: 165.9 Ori: C:\Users\PC\Dropbox\All sources\Ebb\Aaron, Celia-Counsellor.epub
DEBUG: 165.9 File: Aaron, Celia-Counsellor.epub
DEBUG: 165.9 Updating column #original_file_name for book id: 9816 with value: Aaron, Celia-Counsellor.epub
DEBUG: 165.9 Updating column #original_file_path for book id: 9816 with value: C:\Users\PC\Dropbox\All sources\Ebb
DEBUG: 165.9 Updating column #original_file_date for book id: 9816 with value: 2016-06-10 02:21:42
Added Counsellor (Acquisition Series Book 1) to db in: 0.1
Added 1 books in 0.9 seconds</spoiler>
Old 05-03-2021, 02:47 AM   #358
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

I'll try to check because it's working fine for me... as I'm importing mainly epub. I've got some pending amazon purchases, I'll check. Thank you for the info.
Old 05-09-2021, 03:13 AM   #359
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Would it be of any help if I also posted a debug log from a DRM'd and non-DRM'd file?

Last edited by ownedbycats; 05-09-2021 at 03:19 AM.
Old 05-09-2021, 04:30 AM   #360
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Would it be of any help if I also posted a debug log from a DRM'd and non-DRM'd file?
Yes, please

Tags
calibredb, calibredb metadata import, plugin