Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-08-2024, 11:56 PM   #316
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
My coffee looked at me this morning and said "Sorry, I don't do miracles."
Funny and accurate for myself also.

My father has suggested that I register for a donor card. He’s a man after my own heart.
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2024, 10:33 PM   #317
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Yesterday, I was washing the car with my son.
He said: "Dad, can't you just use a sponge?"
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-17-2024, 12:55 AM   #318
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
I always knock on the fridge door before opening it. You never know when there's a salad dressing.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2024, 09:28 PM   #319
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I visited a cafe one day with my friends. The waiter recommended that we try their special coffee. We agreed and soon the coffee arrived. As we drink the coffee, we realized that it tastes like dirt and mud. Disgusted by the fact, all of us complained immediately. The alarmed waiter rushes over and says, "Well Sir, it was freshly ground coffee!"
Old 03-17-2024, 09:33 PM   #320
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Free of charge: Dead batteries!
Advert
Old 03-17-2024, 11:53 PM   #321
DNSB
Bibliophagist

An SQL query goes into a bar, walks up to two tables, and asks, “Can I join you?”
Old 03-19-2024, 03:39 PM   #322
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Click image for larger version

Name:	IntroductoryPythonProgrammingCourse.png
Views:	33
Size:	307.9 KB
ID:	207009
Old 03-19-2024, 03:53 PM   #323
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

What did the boolean say to the integer? “You can’t handle the truth.”
Old 03-19-2024, 08:00 PM   #324
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Writing a horror screenplay.

It starts off with a ringing phone. The person answers, and it's their mum saying "I have a computer question."
Old 03-19-2024, 08:05 PM   #325
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

Click image for larger version

Name:	exploits_of_a_mom.png
Views:	34
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	207014

Her daughter is named Help I'm trapped in a driver's license factory.
Old 03-20-2024, 12:21 AM   #326
DNSB
Bibliophagist

I’ve got a meeting with the guy that invented the progress bar during the era of dialup internet. He’s going to be here in 2 hours and 13 minutes.
Edit: Apparently he’s stuck in traffic and he’s going to be here in 6 hours 54 minutes.
Edit2: He’s making better progress than thought, he will be here in 12 minutes.
Edit3: Apparently it will now take him 5 days.
Old 03-20-2024, 12:25 AM   #327
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

I've been using Vim for years... I can't figure out how to exit.
Old 03-20-2024, 12:28 AM   #328
neil_swann80

I’m not interrupting you, I’m putting our conversation in full-duplex mode.
Old 03-20-2024, 01:08 AM   #329
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

How to write regular expressions:

1. Open a text editor.
2. Let your cat play on the keyboard.
Old 03-20-2024, 01:57 AM   #330
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
"Help! My cat walked over the keyboard and now everything on my computer is a mess!"
"Let your cat walk over the keyboard backwards, to restore the original state."
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awful sense of humour, dad jokes, silliness