Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-01-2017, 09:08 PM   #301
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Thanks for taking the time to check, I appreciate it

This version is ruled out, so there is only one free version this month.
Oddly, I hadn't "purchased" the free ebook, so I gave it a try. The book was free, and on the Amazon website, if offered me the Kenneth Branaugh book for $0.00.

After I "purchased" that, I checked the link you gave and it's showing as in my library.

Have I complicated things for you?
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 09:16 PM   #302
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
Oddly, I hadn't "purchased" the free ebook, so I gave it a try. The book was free, and on the Amazon website, if offered me the Kenneth Branaugh book for $0.00.

After I "purchased" that, I checked the link you gave and it's showing as in my library.

I can confirm that. If you get the Dover Thrift edition (currently $0.99) the Kenneth Branagh version is indeed $0.00.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2017, 09:30 PM   #303
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:

Is the Frederick Davidson version free for you?
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 10:23 PM   #304
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Quote:
Is the Frederick Davidson version free for you?
It's showing as Whispersync for Voice-ready free, yes. If I try to buy it, wouldn't it bump off the Branaugh version from my Library? I'm afraid to try.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 10:32 PM   #305
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I already had the Branaugh version and can confirm the Davidson version was free for me too.

Quote:
It's showing as Whispersync for Voice-ready free, yes. If I try to buy it, wouldn't it bump off the Branaugh version from my Library? I'm afraid to try.
Different items entirely one doesn't override the other. Both are in my library
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-01-2017, 11:27 PM   #306
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
No, go for it. I only have one version of the Kindle book and now have both versions of the Audible book. I already had the Branagh version from a previous free offer. Since I already had it, I couldn't tell if it was still available as a freebie; hence my questioning.
Old 02-01-2017, 11:48 PM   #307
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

I'd like to thank everyone who helped me out with this month's free Whispersync book. I've edited the post (294) to show both free Audible versions.
Old 02-02-2017, 06:48 AM   #308
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 02 Feb
Old 02-02-2017, 08:26 AM   #309
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 02 Feb
Old 02-02-2017, 08:27 AM   #310
TrevorViking
Wizard
TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TrevorViking ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire
Quote:
I'd like to thank everyone who helped me out with this month's free Whispersync book. I've edited the post (294) to show both free Audible versions.
Maybe they since changed things, but only the Davidson version shows free for me. Other is free to listen to via channels, but $14.95 to buy.
TrevorViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 09:27 PM   #311
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrevorViking View Post
Maybe they since changed things, but only the Davidson version shows free for me. Other is free to listen to via channels, but $14.95 to buy.
I think I'm gonna walk away from this while I still have some sanity to think straight
Old 02-02-2017, 09:53 PM   #312
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
I think I'm gonna walk away from this while I still have some sanity to think straight
If anyone wants the Kenneth Branagh audio version, you can get it paired with this Kindle edition. $0.99 for the Kindle book, $0.00 for the Audible companion.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2017, 10:28 PM   #313
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Audible UK -- Daily Deal -- exp 03 Feb
Old 02-03-2017, 01:52 AM   #314
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Wrong thread. Arrghh!
GtrsRGr8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2017, 01:25 PM   #315
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe

Daily Deals -- exp 03 Feb