Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 03-06-2007, 03:16 PM   #16
doogie68
Connoisseur
doogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it isdoogie68 knows what time it is

Device: TX
I would assume the up and down buttons work in the similar fashion to control autoscroll on the m500. You can also control the autoscroll at the top of the screen (small icon with plus and minus sign) but that's obviously less convenient than hard buttons.
doogie68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2007, 03:07 AM   #17
Blue Tyson
Blue Captain
Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue Tyson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard 3G,Huawei Ideos X3,Kobo Mini
Yep, I worked it out now that it was mentioned and I decided to look.

The up/down buttons do make autoscroll faster/slower, not quite sure how increments work for that though.

I found the 'main button' programming bit, so now the 'notes' button is autoscroll on/off. This is great, as I usually have the screen rotated so that the buttons are to the left of the page, so very handy indeed as opposed to fiddling with the stylus to turn autoscroll on and off.

So, thanks for the tip, people, hand't thought of doing that before.
Blue Tyson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-30-2007, 06:46 PM   #18
pruss
Evangelist
pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pruss ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Tyson View Post
Yep, I worked it out now that it was mentioned and I decided to look.

The up/down buttons do make autoscroll faster/slower, not quite sure how increments work for that though.
More generally, the page up/down controls, whatever buttons trigger them (e.g., you might have them assigned to jog dial) adjust autoscroll speed.
pruss is offline   Reply With Quote