Notices

Old 03-01-2010, 02:43 AM   #16
confounded
confounded began at the beginning.

Device: none
SCOTISH HEIRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilmarr View Post
Good to have your company, Confounded. Australia seems late into the ebook revolution, but you'll find many members here from Oz with some sound advice to offer on which is the best reader to use Down Under. Half my family have lived on Tazzie for fifty years or so now. Say hello if you ever meet any of the gang. Hoots. Neil
A Scotsman who lives in France with Australian heritage - sounds just like a Tasmanian. Thanks for the hello...Confounded P.S. what is the surname of your kin in Tassie so I know who I'm looking for???
confounded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2010, 01:38 PM   #17
Lady Blue
the snarky blue one
Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Blue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS500, 505 & 600, PRST1 & T2, Kindle PW, Moto Razr, Galaxy Tab 2-10"
Click image for larger version

Name:	taz-hello-there-tc.gif
Views:	265
Size:	157.0 KB
ID:	46925 confounded, and welcome.
Lady Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-05-2010, 04:50 AM   #18
confounded

FOUR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katti's Cat View Post
I'm an import to Queensland to seriously raise the IQ here - didn't help much as it soooooo in the cellar that even I couldn't make much of a difference.

And you don't like canetoads? But they make such nice toys & purses
I also heard they are great for practicing with the 7 iron???
Old 03-05-2010, 04:53 AM   #19
confounded

LITTLE DEVIL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Blue View Post
Attachment 46925 confounded, and welcome.
Such a handsome fella - better watch out or Disney will want to register the devil as their property (wouldn't happen you say???) Loved the picture
Old 03-05-2010, 08:03 PM   #20
Katti's Cat
Wizard
Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Katti's Cat can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Sony PRS-600
Quote:
Originally Posted by confounded View Post
I also heard they are great for practicing with the 7 iron???
Aren't golfballs classified as toys? Sorry should be clearer next time. Haven't tried the 7 iron but 'Big Bertha' works fine
Katti's Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2010, 04:12 AM   #21
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Four girl cousins, Confounded, all married and with new surnames now. The biggest mob would be called Fox -- Roy Fox was a detective inspector in Hobart (retired now) and his son Craig's the island cop on, I think, King's Island.
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 02:34 AM   #22
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
Hi, and welcome to MobileRead... There are quite a few Aussies on here, me included - I've got papers to prove it!

I went to Tasmania quite a few years ago, and loved it... I'm still occasionally looking for housing down there...
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote