Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 11-02-2009, 08:18 PM   #16
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by dianedance View Post
how can i print my coupon to use?
you need to go here, sign up, and Bed Bath and Beyond will send you the coupon via email. Print it from your computer.

http://app.bedbathandbeyond.com/pref...-1&src=header&
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 08:37 PM   #17
rjfarrell
Zealot
rjfarrell doesn't litterrjfarrell doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-505, Iphone, Ipad
The ability to use the 20% off coupon on certain Branded items varies from store manager to store manager. I wanted a set of All-Clad Pans, which were excluded on my coupon from discount. I mentioned to the manager that I had my heart set on the $500 All-Clad, and didnt want the lower end version. The manager said it was no problem, and honored the coupon.
rjfarrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-05-2009, 05:05 PM   #18
Tinwolf
Greasy biker
Tinwolf began at the beginning.

Device: Be-book, Jetbook, Kindle
`Ow come BB&B are charging $200 when Ecatco are charging $180 with $40 worth of freebies

I think BB&B can keep their 20% and their spam mails as well

Last edited by Tinwolf; 11-05-2009 at 05:07 PM.
Tinwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:33 AM   #19
GhostHawk
Data Privateer!
GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.GhostHawk goes to eleven.

Device: Ectaco Jetbook& Jetbook Lite
Wife just bought a jetbook on ebay (162$ free shipping, brand new in box)
And to my surprise, it came in a BedBath and Beyond box.

Brand new, never been opened as far as I could tell.
Cords never unwrapped, etc.
Seems to have the latest firmware.

Newegg had them on sale for 180$ in white, but this was the black for 20$ less.

So we are now a 2 jetbook family.

Last edited by GhostHawk; 11-06-2009 at 06:35 AM.
GhostHawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 06:37 AM   #20
Tinwolf
Greasy biker
Tinwolf began at the beginning.

Device: Be-book, Jetbook, Kindle
I`ve just ordered 2 as xmas presents for my daughters from the Ecatco site (I`ve got a be-book so I think e-readers are grand). I will keep a close eye on the DRM situation though as I`m sure a lot of books they want will be protected.
Tinwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-26-2009, 10:45 AM   #21
wishfulsailor
wishfulsailor began at the beginning.

Device: none
What a run around just to get a darn 20% coupon- which I didn't get. Like calling a huge corporation and after 30 minutes you still haven't talked to a live human being on the telephone. - aw, it's not worth my time, I'll go show some place else. DGD
wishfulsailor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2009, 12:11 PM   #22
SciFiGal777
SciFiGal777 is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Formerly had Jetbook Lite
The Aluratek Libre which is identical to the Jetbook hardware wise is selling on Newegg for $137.
SciFiGal777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 08:31 AM   #23
laura f. green
laura f. green began at the beginning.

Would love to have the 20% off coupon. Thank you so much this will help wtih the Christmas shop'g this year!!!!
Laura
laura f. green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009, 02:51 PM   #24
GA Russell
Bombers last loss July 27
GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GA Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Kindles 10 & 4 and jetBook Lite
The thread that won't die!

Well, I'm glad to have been able to help people, even if they have no interest in eBooks.
GA Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:02 PM   #25
PemWCorgi
PemWCorgi began at the beginning.

Smile

[Thank You for your advice. After reading your message, I was finally able to get the 20% coupon advertised in the mailer.] [/LEFT][/FONT]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I haven't been to a Bed, Bath & Beyond for a couple of years. But I believe that I have read here that they sell jetBooks in their stores. If that's not right, then forgive me, because that is the point of this post!

I received a flyer from BB&B today with the notice that "first-time email subscribers" can get a "20% off one item in-store Savings Certificate" by signing up here:

http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/Circulars.asp

Now if BB&B were to sell the jetBook Lite at 20% off, that would really be an inexpensive eBook reader! But I'm only hoping.
PemWCorgi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 06:14 PM   #26
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
Quote:
Originally Posted by PemWCorgi View Post
[Thank You for your advice. After reading your message, I was finally able to get the 20% coupon advertised in the mailer.] [/LEFT][/FONT]
Did you use your 20% coupon for jetBook or jetBook-Lite?
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2010, 07:54 PM   #27
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris777 View Post
Did you use your 20% coupon for jetBook or jetBook-Lite?
I'm thinking with the history of this thread, neither.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 12:50 PM   #28
carola
carola began at the beginning.

where do i get my 20% cupon ?
carola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2010, 10:28 PM   #29
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Bed Bath & Beyond 20% coupon

Quote:
Originally Posted by carola View Post
where do i get my 20% cupon ?
Need to sign up to receive e-mail from them, first timers receive the coupon
http://app.bedbathandbeyond.com/pref...-1&src=header&

After that, the coupons appear in your mail from time to time.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote