Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-06-2005, 05:52 PM   #16
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNDeE
I wish I could be there.... *sigh* old memories come up.
Have you been there as well? If yes, lucky you!
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2005, 05:17 PM   #17
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Clean your lens, befor you go out on picutre hunt.
There are actually clean. Those dark spots you see on some pics are sparrows.. we have millions of them here this year.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-02-2005, 05:45 AM   #18
equinox_han
equinox_han began at the beginning.

Device: sony ericsson K700i
dubrovnik. yet again. :)

are you back in dubrovnik again?!?!?!

a friend of mine is gonna be there some time this week
equinox_han is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2005, 05:53 AM   #19
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinox_han
are you back in dubrovnik again?!?!?!

a friend of mine is gonna be there some time this week
This is my last week in Dub. In fact I am getting ready for the beach, just loading up another e-book.

Is this your friend's first time in Croatia?
Old 08-02-2005, 05:54 AM   #20
DaNDeE
Connoisseur
DaNDeE began at the beginning.

Device: Newton/iPhone/iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadW
Have you been there as well? If yes, lucky you!
Yes. Alex is an old friend of mine and I was lucky, he invited me to stay a couple of days. Definately one of the nicest hollidays, I had. Big thanks again.

@Alex: Sparrows? What went wrong? Thought, they wanted to settle some doves.
DaNDeE is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-02-2005, 05:59 AM   #21
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Quote:
@Alex: Sparrows? What went wrong? Thought, they wanted to settle some doves.
Falk, you should know that I killed all the doves last time one decided to drop me a gift - another stain on my shirt. Sparrows also look so much prettier
Old 10-10-2005, 12:08 AM   #22
Gatton
Groupie
Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gatton has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2021, assorted Fire tablets.
Well I know it's not summer anymore but I've been growing restless at the thought of traveling. The money isn't there right now so I've been watching travel shows. After watching a few episodes of Rick Steves Best of Europe I remembered Alexander's Dubrovnik threads and thought I'd come back and enjoy the photos again. I've never been outside the United States in my 29 years so I think soon I will have to change that. Just finished watching the episodes on Germany and Switzerland and so far that's tops on my list of places to visit. And yes Alexander Munich is way up there .

Well just rambling. Maybe next year I'll finally get around to getting that passport and making my first (of many I hope) flights across the water.

Thanks again Alexander for the photos. And thanks for introducing me to Dubrovnik a city I wouldn't have thought of before but now can't wait to visit someday.
Gatton is offline   Reply With Quote