Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-02-2009, 11:22 PM   #16
ChipnDale
Rescue Rangers
ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ChipnDale ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad
While you wait...
- Stock up on books you'd be interested to read (public domain and perhaps purchase)
- Find the spot you'd like to store your reader when you are on the go
- Browse here
- Think of nicknames for your reader (I can't be the only one who does this :P)

It'll come and when it does yu'll be more excited since you had to wait.
ChipnDale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:27 PM   #17
sammsmom
Enthusiast
sammsmom doesn't littersammsmom doesn't litter

Device: Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren423 View Post
I’m not doubting their reputation since a lot of members here have recommended them. I just feel that it is disingenous of them to claim that they have it in stock, thus keeping my hopes up, only to see that this is actually an item that they don’t stock regularly. They didn’t even send me an email to say that it is on backorder. I have to go and check for myself. Frustrating indeed. I have been on their website several times a day since my reader display broke and it was always in stock, same with the dark blue and the red. Now, I doubt if they do have the others in stock also, especially the red.
I actually had this happen with them with a camera bag. They said it was in stock and then it was noted as backordered. I emailed them about it and changed the color and they had no problem doing that and the bag was here in no time. If you want a different color I would e-mail them about it.
sammsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-06-2009, 01:50 AM   #18
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
I hope it gets there soon... I would hate to have to wait once I ordered it! Here's hoping it comes in soon...
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote