Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-17-2021, 12:49 PM   #16
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeThorburn View Post
@ownedbycats how did you do a percentread column? Is it automatically calculated?
Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-04-17 13_43_12-Edit custom column.png
Views:	107
Size:	13.2 KB
ID:	186664

I have it semi-automated.

Kobo Utilities will take the percent read from my column and populate the column.

I also have two Action Chains that modify it: "View" will change 0% to 1%, and "Mark as Read" will set it to 100%.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2021, 07:29 AM   #17
BlakeThorburn
BlakeThorburn began at the beginning.

Device: none
Ah, I don't have a Kobo. I was looking for something that would sync the reading position within Calibre's native ePUB reader to a custom column.
BlakeThorburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-24-2021, 02:41 PM   #18
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Unfortunately, that has to be done manually.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote