Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 03-13-2021, 09:48 AM   #16
pityu30
pityu30 began at the beginning.

Device: Wayteq X-book 60HD, Koobe Slightbook HD Shine
Quote:
Originally Posted by rvcjew View Post
This has version 1.8 prob won't make a difference but worth a shot. The rkerase was part of that tool or a separate thing you did first?

https://androidmtk.com/download-rockchip-batch-tool

Also get portable adb and see if it sees anything attached perhaps it's stuck In a specific mode. https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=6006931924117923181
It was as a separate tool. RKErase Tool 1.0.
pityu30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 10:03 AM   #17
pityu30

I tried to did the reset yesterday and the RKerase tool found the device (Firts pushed and held the OK botton, than I pressed the two pins on tha mainpoard witch a clipper and than i pushed reset. I have tried today at least ten times, but widsnows couldn't find the device It doesn't beek like when you connect a usb drive and the fist brick at the left side of the Erase tool didn't turn to green as yesterday.) Is there any methot that how many seconds should I push the two pins on tha mainboard or the reset to make t work?
Advert
Old 03-13-2021, 10:04 AM   #18
pityu30

And How yould I use ths adb fastboot program? This thing didn't uses android.
Old 03-13-2021, 10:32 AM   #19
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
Quote:
Originally Posted by pityu30 View Post
And How yould I use ths adb fastboot program? This thing didn't uses android.
Are you sure? It would be open a cmd window in the location and then type adb devices , hit enter and see if anything shows up.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Rockch....111655.0.html
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2021, 11:02 AM   #20
pityu30

Quote:
Are you sure? It would be open a cmd window in the location and then type adb devices , hit enter and see if anything shows up.

https://www.notebookcheck.net/Rockch....111655.0.html

No, it uses linux.
Advert
Old 03-13-2021, 11:10 AM   #21
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Well I guess try all the diff versions of rkbatch tool then as some seemed to have issues with others but older ones were fine and try another usb cable to. Other then that it might be bricked. I guess also email the people that gave you the img and tell what you've tried and see what they say.
Old 03-13-2021, 11:19 AM   #22
pityu30

Quote:
Well I guess try all the diff versions of rkbatch tool then as some seemed to have issues with others but older ones were fine and try another usb cable to. Other then that it might be bricked. I guess also email the people that gave you the img and tell what you've tried and see what they say.
That's what i did a few hours ago. I sent an email to the company who sent me the img file and the tools. Thanks for your help.
Old 03-16-2021, 04:57 AM   #23
pityu30

The technician said in mail the flash chip is fauld, need a new motherboard. He can xend me one for 5000HUF (About 31 US dollars + shipping.)
Old 03-16-2021, 07:03 AM   #24
pityu30

I was able to make rebbot the device, now it shows in the device manager - driver is installed, but when I try to flash it it stiik remans red sqare in the RK Erase tool. It fails to delete the flash,
Old 03-16-2021, 11:02 AM   #25
rvcjew
Addict

Quote:
I was able to make rebbot the device, now it shows in the device manager - driver is installed, but when I try to flash it it stiik remans red sqare in the RK Erase tool. It fails to delete the flash,
I think it's hosed, you've already tried another usb port, cord, and pc right?

31 bucks for a new logic board (the whole board right) is pretty good Imo.
Old 03-17-2021, 01:20 AM   #26
pityu30

Quote:
I think it's hosed, you've already tried another usb port, cord, and pc right?

31 bucks for a new logic board (the whole board right) is pretty good Imo.
I found a method, on a polsih site. That guy could repair his ebook reader, but I cant understand every word with the translator. He messed up some thing with the ini file of the battch program and there are some usb settings too.
Old 03-17-2021, 01:55 AM   #27
pityu30

Quote:
I found a method, on a polsih site. That guy could repair his ebook reader, but I cant understand every word with the translator. He messed up some thing with the ini file of the battch program and there are some usb settings too.
Second thoughts, if i order the mainbord, it only need some screwdriving to the display right? Because I cant solder or enything like that.