Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 06-02-2020, 08:43 AM   #16
bazz2004
Groupie
bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.bazz2004 is less competitive than you.

Device: Boyue Alita
Wow! Google translate makes a pretty good job of translating that. It looks like like Jaero knows what he's doing.
bazz2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2020, 09:45 AM   #17
mitra1
Zealot
mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis 2,ONYX boox max lumi
Funziona per quel che serve a me, cioè condividere lo schermo ma non si sente l'audio perché la microsoft vuole che si usi teams sul computer a tutti i costi, varie funzionalità tra cui l'audio nelle chiamte sono esclusive del versione computer.(ho provato anche su un normalissimo cellulare e manco là si sente l'audio).
It works in my interests, like share screen but i don't hear audio in videocalls or in audio calls because Microsoft want that the users uses teams in computer(I tried in a normal smartphone and also there the audio is absent).
mitra1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2020, 07:05 PM   #18
Jaero
Jaero began at the beginning.

Device: Likebook Alita / Kobo Forma / Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazz2004 View Post
Wow! Google translate makes a pretty good job of translating that. It looks like like Jaero knows what he's doing.
Sorry, I didn't want to seem exclusive but I was happy for another italian user of Alita. Then my english is awful, when I've to write long messages!
Next time I will traslate my text in english with Google, I promise it!
Jaero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2020, 02:23 PM   #19
mitra1
Zealot
mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitra1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle oasis 2,ONYX boox max lumi
I've bought the onyx boox max 3, to share the screen and instead onto onyx tablet it works very very bad. likebook alita is better in this
mitra1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2020, 12:58 AM   #20
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitra1 View Post
I've bought the onyx boox max 3, to share the screen and instead onto onyx tablet it works very very bad. likebook alita is better in this
I prefer Likebok over Boox, but Likebook doesn't have modern 6 and 13.3 inch devices.
For me there is only one reason for Boox Note devices if you want to mark in formats other than pdf - you can't do that in Likebook devices.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert