Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRex > iRex Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-09-2009, 11:20 AM   #16
Shaggy
Wizard
Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shaggy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iRex iLiad, DR800SG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
I wish that the iLiad could read the secure adobe (even connect to Adobe Digital Edition) files.
That would require contract negotiations and/or licensing from Adobe. Considering how protective they are of the format, I don't think it's likely that they'll grant permission for decoding their files to an open source group. It would be nice if I were wrong, but I don't think it'll happen.

FYI, even iRex couldn't get it, and they tried a couple times from what I've heard.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote