Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 06-21-2019, 07:19 AM   #16
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nausicaa View Post
I will switch to AMOLED for now and wait to see if eink will wow me back. Thanks everyone. I wondered why I didn't like it, as if I was using it wrong. For pleasure reading its great but for technical stuff or manuscripts, its not acceptable.
AMOLED for reading at night is really good.
Set to red/green/... text on a black background and there is genuinely no light leakage, the black is actually black.
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote