Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Conversion

Notices

Old 06-04-2017, 02:11 AM   #16
rashkae
Wizard
rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rashkae ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
I do not understand what you mean by "can't back to before page."

Does that mean you can only turn pages forward, but not backwards?

Also unclear, does the search work on the mobi file (but not the AZW3 file)?

Edit: When testing the search, did you wait for the book to finish indexing? Kindle search does not work until indexing is finished. On a large book, that can take over 10 minutes. Also, the indexer frequently becomes stuck or slow, requiring the Kindle to be fully restarted to be able to finish.)
rashkae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 03:54 AM   #17
wealthtsay
wealthtsay began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by rashkae View Post
I do not understand what you mean by "can't back to before page."

Does that mean you can only turn pages forward, but not backwards?

Also unclear, does the search work on the mobi file (but not the AZW3 file)?

Edit: When testing the search, did you wait for the book to finish indexing? Kindle search does not work until indexing is finished. On a large book, that can take over 10 minutes. Also, the indexer frequently becomes stuck or slow, requiring the Kindle to be fully restarted to be able to finish.)
For example, I am in page 10, now. I can go to page 11, but I can back to page 1-9.

The AZW3 also can't use the "search" function.

The kindle already finish indexing. So when I use the search function , the kindle show "Can't find the text in this book".
wealthtsay is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert