Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 09-23-2016, 07:07 PM   #16
zxczxc
Addict
zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.zxczxc knows how many angels can dance on the head of a pin.

Device: PW
It wouldn't be hard to make an extension that just does this:
lipc-set-prop com.lab126.powerd -i touchScreenSaverTimeout 1

Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
We now (as of today) have a modification of SS that allows the Kindle to go to sleep while showing ALL of the page being viewed.
Huh I just edited the overlay to be fully empty, so it's the same result.
Although I decided to put some little pictures on, so they show over the text

But for the OP, it's not a good solution (page text as screensaver) I think because yes... the words will still be on the screen but, it may be annoying to have to wake up the kindle from sleep. Plus the backlight would go.

Keeping it awake + preventing the screensaver would fix that.

Last edited by zxczxc; 09-23-2016 at 07:11 PM.
zxczxc is offline   Reply With Quote