Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-03-2014, 02:34 PM   #16
mutantmagnet
mutantmagnet began at the beginning.

Device: Odyssey Sony Nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmirko View Post
Netronix (the company which makes Kobo e-readers) recently demoed a 6.8-inch e-ink reader with Wacom, touch, and open Android. I don't know when it will come to market, but I believe it will be the first device to be able to do what you want (and a lot of others besides).
After waiting so long on something that lived up to the hype of the noteslate I hope these guys can deliver.
mutantmagnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 02:36 AM   #17
rkw
Old & Busted Hotness
rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0,Asus TF700T, K1-2-3-Fire
best app i've found for pure note taking is Stylus Labs Write:

No OCR but it's amazing fast and free...runs on Android & Windows, iOS & Linux too..even better is it's free. I use it on my Note 8. I don't mind the Note 8 as reader for books needing color, plus it's dandy for PDF's.

Oh and you can get a refurb Note 8 for around $160 give or take.

Last edited by rkw; 11-08-2014 at 02:48 AM.
rkw is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert