WD40 10 30.30%
Dada 3 9.09%
Frilled lizards 4 12.12%
Nutella 8 24.24%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-02-2008, 09:05 AM   #16
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
i haven't seen Marc yet today, i think you're safe.
Okay, in that case I'm voting for Dada. Anyway, I'm certainly not voting for the WD40. Planet Head is already moving so fast he's making my head spin.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 09:06 AM   #17
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Turtle Wax. Does anything else matter? Just think of ZP with a nice shine. And PlanetHead (I understand) uses it for that "fresh from the factory" look. Although when he does he needs the new "super sticky" Post-It brand notes from 3M. WD40 just ain't the same.

Now that all NYC taxis must carry a pound of butter, I would have selected $1.98US but could not in this lifetime select $1.85US. 42 is an answer, just not the right answer. Egg whites are not the same as Vanna White although I once dated Debbie White but that broke up in first grade because her Mom didn't understand. I like my Relativity Special so you can keep your General Relativity next to the fish because a great newspaper should be more than good trash can liner, it should also be an excellent fish wrapper. My DaDa done passed away some years ago so I installed NaDa on my computer. Ergo is ogre backwards so ego means I must go. TTFN
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2008, 09:15 AM   #18
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Beautiful reasoning, RWood. Bravo! And can I please vote for you for president?
Old 05-02-2008, 10:33 AM   #19
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Frilled Lizard. Just as I said.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 10:45 AM   #20
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
we can always count on you for unwavering consistency and integrity in your beliefs, Natch. and we respect you for that.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-02-2008, 10:50 AM   #21
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

(temporary and parenthetical lapse into lucidity : this thread is like the poster child for inside jokes. right down to the avatars of the posters. it's so inside, its references have got references.) sorry about that. we now return you to your previously scheduled silly fest.

Last edited by zelda_pinwheel; 05-02-2008 at 10:58 AM.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:56 AM   #22
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505/LC
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
(temporary and parenthetical lapse into lucidity : this thread is like the poster child for inside jokes. right down to the avatars of the posters. it's so inside, its references have got references. sorry about that. we now return you to your previously scheduled silly fest.)
To which I can only reply, "Gimboo".
Attached Images

Taylor514ce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2008, 11:00 AM   #23
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taylor514ce View Post
To which I can only reply, "Gimboo".
yes, i believe that *is* the only possible reply.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:01 AM   #24
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

More Dada, please.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:07 AM   #25
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.
Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Taylor514ce ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Old 05-02-2008, 11:11 AM   #26
zelda_pinwheel

Old 05-02-2008, 11:17 AM   #27
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?

aa a
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Ubu_Imperator.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	54.8 KB
ID:	12554  
Old 05-02-2008, 11:21 AM   #28
Taylor514ce
Actively passive.

This place makes me weep for joy. I thank the site admins and mods for indulging our delightfully deranged Dadaists and purveyors of unutterable silliness.
Old 05-02-2008, 11:38 AM   #29
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
This place makes me weep for joy. I thank the site admins and mods for indulging our delightfully deranged Dadaists and purveyors of unutterable silliness.
...and, frequently, participating. sometimes even instigating. y'all are brilliant.
Old 05-02-2008, 01:06 PM   #30
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Indulge, hey we are part of the silliness. Well at least NatCh and I are part. No one ever said we were sane. Well, no one still breathing that is. (Some in suspended animation.)
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
clouds of enlightenment, frilled lizards, marcel duchamp, nutella, planethead, unutterable silliness