Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-12-2013, 02:32 AM   #16
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Peter, thank you so much. I will be trying it when I am at home and will report back.
I really hope this means it was a global problem and it was solved. I tried last night (Indian Standard Time) and was getting the same error. Which extremely irritated me, since I found again a book double cheaper than on Amazon India or Amazon US and I didn't dare buy it.

Peter, big thank you! May your karma ever grow! It works perfectly now

Last edited by jmilica; 07-12-2013 at 09:10 AM.
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2013, 01:14 PM   #17
Davidsc
Davidsc is kind to children and small, furry animalsDavidsc is kind to children and small, furry animalsDavidsc is kind to children and small, furry animalsDavidsc is kind to children and small, furry animalsDavidsc is kind to children and small, furry animalsDavidsc is kind to children and small, furry animalsDavidsc is kind to children and small, furry animalsDavidsc is kind to children and small, furry animalsDavidsc is kind to children and small, furry animalsDavidsc is kind to children and small, furry animalsDavidsc is kind to children and small, furry animals

Device: Kobo Glo
It works, but no word from Google

Confirming, this now seems to be resolved. I find it interesting, and a bit discouraging, that I found out about the fix here, at Mobileread (thank you), but have not yet had a response from Google on my support incident. I guess I imagine that, in their shoes, I would have wanted to send out emails to all affected users ASAP. Oh well. Thank goodness for user groups.
Davidsc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-12-2013, 03:53 PM   #18
jmilica
Banned
jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jmilica ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle KB, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidsc View Post
Confirming, this now seems to be resolved. I find it interesting, and a bit discouraging, that I found out about the fix here, at Mobileread (thank you), but have not yet had a response from Google on my support incident. I guess I imagine that, in their shoes, I would have wanted to send out emails to all affected users ASAP. Oh well. Thank goodness for user groups.
Agreed. They sent me an email to take a survey and tell them how satisfied I was with their *non-existant* support. I wrote exactly what you are saying - that I am member on Mobileread and that only thanks to other members here I even learned that the problem is experienced by other users also (after reauthorising and reinstalling ADE for nothing) and that Google knows the issue is on their side. I also noted that, if I had such info form Google, I would have waited and wouldn't have requested a refund. And of course, I told them Amazon has live chat and this has never happened to me in my long association with them
jmilica is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
google play