Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 12-05-2007, 08:11 AM   #16
diabloNL
Gadget Force®
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Device: Sony PRS-300 + Cybook with funny screen :P
To be honest I don't think so, but I sure hope so!
diabloNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:30 AM   #17
Loopy65
Groupie
Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle 3; iPad & iPhone 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Who actually thinks their Gen3 will actually ship today? I'm a bit skeptical on this.
well *big sigh* .. i'm trying to be brave about it but it's looking less and less likely i have to admit. The thing that's actually bothering me tho is that the site is down .. that makes no sense as surely there aren't enough waiting people to push the site down are there?

i'm with you fugsly

Loopy
Loopy65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2007, 08:31 AM   #18
Ortep
Fanatic
Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by fugsly View Post

quit showing off. I want mine now!!!!!

All patience has run out....
Just listen to some relaxing music

http://www.cdeb.com/cdebnew/lyrics/Iwantitlyrics.html
Ortep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:35 AM   #19
Loopy65
Groupie
Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Loopy65 has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

argghhhh!!

lol well this will give all those who already have their cybooks a giggle!

i use a laptop all the time so i tend to have windows overlapping and while i'm using my browser all i can see of my email window is some of the title and the timestamp! ... one just came thru that said ' ... has been shipped'!!! .. i got all excited and pressed and ..... it was a stupid ebay purchase!! (not even FOR me!!) ..

i think i need relaxing music too! .. all i have is a 6 year old off sick from school and a 3 year old at nursery!! .. i'm going to have to try not to transfer all my frustration onto them! ..

*thinking calm thoughts*

Loopy

Last edited by Loopy65; 12-05-2007 at 08:59 AM.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:59 AM   #20
rixte
Addict
rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rixte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: new oasis, paperwhite, ipad, kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopy65 View Post
lol well this will give all those who already have their cybooks a giggle!

' ... has been shipped'!!! .. i got all excited and pressed and ..... it was a stupid ebay purchase!! (not even FOR me!!) ..

*thinking calm thoughts*

Loopy
*facepalm*

I might - might have it worse. I had dreams all last night about trying to fight my way through a crowd of people who were in between me and my email. I just *knew* that if I could get to my email, there'd be a shipping notification.

I finally get there and I could see the FedEx notification, started to open it and...

Woke up.

Imagine my despair when I checked my email for real!

(Yes, I'm aware it probably won't actually ship today. And my best friends are already suggesting therapy )
rixte is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-05-2007, 10:02 AM   #21
Ortep
Fanatic
Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Ortep has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

To calm everybody down:

The Bookeen website is functioning again

http://www.bookeen.com/
Old 12-05-2007, 10:31 AM   #22
Loopy65
Groupie

ho hum .. well it's 3.30pm here and my order page still says shipping date of 5th December .. that's it for today i'm thinking .. will be next week at the earliest now ..

the excitement is all too much for me i need a coffee!

Loopy
Old 12-05-2007, 10:36 AM   #23
Ortep
Fanatic

When mine was shiped I didn't see it on the Bookeen page. I got an email from Fedex at arount 18:00 CET they recieved the package from Bookeen for me.

It looks like they spend the day packaging the orders and bring them to Fedex at the end of the day. I got it on monday. So it took only one business day.

So there is still hope for you
Old 12-06-2007, 08:08 AM   #24
mip
mip began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook 3Gen
Order Status Page Changed

OK, my status page this morning (early) at around 5am EST still had a ship date of Dec 5th. Now I checked it (yes I'm anxious ) at 8am EST and the ship date is gone! I wonder....does that mean it is on its way....or that there is no longer an estimated time when it will ship!!

Anybody else have that change occur?
mip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 08:15 AM   #25
Loopy65
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mip View Post
OK, my status page this morning (early) at around 5am EST still had a ship date of Dec 5th. Now I checked it (yes I'm anxious ) at 8am EST and the ship date is gone! I wonder....does that mean it is on its way....or that there is no longer an estimated time when it will ship!!

Anybody else have that change occur?
yup mine disappeared too! .. maybe they just took it off so that all of us who keep checking has something to see!! lol .. maybe they're playing a 'spot the difference' game with us! .. watch that space closely! ..

you read the post on the other thread that the 'cybooks' (hmm what's a 'group' of cybooks called?!) have left the factory and are due to be shipped on monday? ..

Loopy
Old 12-06-2007, 08:29 AM   #26
mip

Yes I just read that.
I fly out of town on Dec 15 till January 3rd.....I'll be disappointed if I don't have the reader prior to that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loopy65 View Post
yup mine disappeared too! .. maybe they just took it off so that all of us who keep checking has something to see!! lol .. maybe they're playing a 'spot the difference' game with us! .. watch that space closely! ..

you read the post on the other thread that the 'cybooks' (hmm what's a 'group' of cybooks called?!) have left the factory and are due to be shipped on monday? ..

Loopy
Old 12-06-2007, 08:38 AM   #27
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
No shipping date on my status page either.

I wonder if they get shipped in order id sequence; my order id is in the low 5000s - but whether that's good or bad, I dunno
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 09:11 AM   #28
mip

My order number is in the mid-3000's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post

I wonder if they get shipped in order id sequence; my order id is in the low 5000s - but whether that's good or bad, I dunno
Old 12-06-2007, 09:31 AM   #29
Loopy65
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post

mine is high 3000's ... much more chilled today about it .. not going to 'stress' it til next week now!

Loopy (who is calm and relaxed)

Old 12-06-2007, 09:56 AM   #30
diabloNL
Gadget Force®
diabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with othersdiabloNL plays well with others

Device: Sony PRS-300 + Cybook with funny screen :P
Mine is high in the 6000
diabloNL is offline   Reply With Quote