Notices

Old 11-23-2007, 02:48 AM   #16
AMStorey
AMStorey began at the beginning.

Device: cyBook Gen 3
Bit of an update...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMStorey View Post
As of today (19th Nov) No fix yet so I'll fire off an other email and see if I get a response. I'll let you all know the outcome.
[little update] - I just sent off a query re the ROM update. I'll add the replies here.
Had some more emails to and from Bookeen...
Mostly just clarifying the exact symptoms surrounding the problems - what I can see, what I can't etc.

They tell me that all being well, they should have a fix for me some time today (if testing successful etc) I will of course add some updates here as and when I get the fix.

Andy
AMStorey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 03:45 PM   #17
Gafry
Gafry began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
I've fixed mine I/O / access errors, by deleting all files on the internal memory except the files under systems and rerunning the file checker under linux. After that the internal disk was fixed and bookmarks / page remembering worked again.

Thanks Andy for keeping me posted about the rom fix and hope your rom fix will be soon available.

Gafry
Gafry is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-06-2007, 02:49 PM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Andy did you get your fix yet?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote