Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-11-2008, 12:43 PM   #16
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
STOP! Or take it to the foreign language section.
the... do we have a morse code section, and no-one told me ????

(poor pilotbob. we already made his head explode with the musical avatars game. i don't think he's recovered from that one yet, and it was months ago.)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:08 PM   #17
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Can I ask how you guys were generating the Morse code.

I had to use this translator to find what was going on.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-11-2008, 01:10 PM   #18
zelda_pinwheel
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

what ? you mean you don't actually think in morse code naturally, and have to use a translator to post in english ? i thought everybody did. is it just me ?
Old 09-11-2008, 02:08 PM   #19
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Unfortunately, my Thinking in Morse Code days are well in the Past , when I was a Cub Scout, so I do require Mechanical Assistance in Translating it in a timely (and accurate) manner.

Still, you can normally figure out Morse code if you know the table, and have the time. I can unfortunately make no sense of a lot of my friends when they drop into l33t speak .

I definitely need a translator when they start up .
Old 09-11-2008, 02:12 PM   #20
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
Unfortunately, my Thinking in Morse Code days are well in the Past , when I was a Cub Scout, so I do require Mechanical Assistance in Translating it in a timely (and accurate) manner.

Still, you can normally figure out Morse code if you know the table, and have the time. I can unfortunately make no sense of a lot of my friends when they drop into l33t speak .

I definitely need a translator when they start up .
duly noted. morse code to make pilotbob's head explode, but if i want to confuse busybookworm i will need to resort to using random typographical K4R4K73|25 in place of the usual letters.

(it's okay busybookworm, i won't *really* start posting in l337.)
Advert
Old 09-11-2008, 02:16 PM   #21
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
duly noted. morse code to make pilotbob's head explode, but if i want to confuse busybookworm i will need to resort to using random typographical K4R4K73|25 in place of the usual letters.

(it's okay busybookworm, i won't *really* start posting in l337.)

for preserving may sanity!
Old 09-11-2008, 02:17 PM   #22
zelda_pinwheel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
for preserving my sanity!
hey, there's little enough of that around here to start with, i wouldn't want to erode our meager supply even further !
Old 09-11-2008, 02:21 PM   #23
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
morse code to make pilotbob's head explode,
[FONT=courier new,courier]552FBC658FE1DD4FE99646C7F5D8E0B09C2774947D94152383 70B4A740555CD8[/FONT][FONT=courier new,courier]3BBBD4D33AF63831ED74DA2179A32E7B7CEB09422DD6098C7C A468E8ABAB1847[/FONT][FONT=courier new,courier]844567ACDCA26862A4179797138B532FAE988C11CE32510E39 1F676710A7DB97[/FONT][FONT=courier new,courier]C2590DA9F5FAA10AD4B8887D64224217527A2563FBD9B82788 CAA15261732F34

BOb

[/FONT]
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:24 PM   #24
zelda_pinwheel

hey now pilotbob, if you think i'm going to download just any old thing at the risk of infecting my computer, well, let me just tell you : i may not have had a nap today, but still !!!
Old 09-11-2008, 07:46 PM   #25
Cookie Monster
Connoisseur
Cookie Monster doesn't litterCookie Monster doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-700
Quote:
... --- -- . --- -. . / .. ... / .--. .-. --- -... .- -... .-.. -.-- / -... . .. -. --. / .. -. - . .-. ..-. . .-. . -.. / .-- .. - .... --..-- / -.-- . ... / ... - --- .--. / ..- -. .-.. . ... ... / .. - / .. ... / .--- ..- ... - / - .... . / -. --- .-. -- .- .-.. / .--. .- .-. .- -. --- .. .- / --- ..-. / - .... . / ..- -. .. ...- . .-. ... . / ... - --- .--. / .... --- .-- . ...- . .-. / .--. .- .-. .- -. --- .. .- / -.. --- . ... / -. --- - / . -..- -.-. .-.. ..- -.. . / .. -. - . .-. ..-. . .-. . -. -.-. . / ... - --- .--.
Vs lbh'er cnenabvq nobhg crbcyr ernqvat jung lbh'er fnlvat zbefr pbqr vfa'g rknpgyl frpher. Gura ntnva arvgure vf EBG13!
Cookie Monster is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
beer, books