Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-03-2010, 07:01 PM   #16
Pushka
Wizard
Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pushka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle, Ipad, Iphone, Nexus and PPW
MEdge confirmed on kindle boards that third party cover makers received very little information prior to release as obviously amazon wanted their covers to be bought first.

I love the noreve; the fit is perfect and the rail system is very unobtrusive. Beautiful leather and great feel in the hands. For some reason they put these extra flaps on the left side, for credit cards and notes etc. I ignore them, they are very flat. Others dislike them. Some have sliced them off. But the 'beauty' of the cover more than compensates. Apealing to both genders I believe.

I have had Oberon, Medge, and the old Amazon cover, but the noreve wins by far. Quite like the new amazon covers though.
Pushka is offline   Reply With Quote