Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-31-2024, 05:21 AM   #16
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I just downloaded two firmware files. One worked straight off and one failed once and when I retried, it finished.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2024, 04:35 PM   #17
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Aura Edition 2 v1, Clara HD
I've set up a mirror at kfw.storage.pgaskin.net. All of the firmware files should be uploaded within the next few hours. I'll integrate it into the firmware download page later this week.
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2024, 08:20 PM   #18
Lily7
Zealot
Lily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmosLily7 has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kindle Voyage, Paperwhite 5th gen, Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Do you mean Glo or Glo HD? The URL I posted can be modified to grab the firmware for the Glo or Glo HD. But I would need to know which Glo you have.
Just the regular Glo. I DID manage to finally download it, a couple of days after I posted this I tried again just out of curiosity, and it went through. So I quickly downloaded this particular firmware for my Libra 2 as well.

I guess some days it works and some days it doesn't. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one, but this sucks for all of us. After reading the other replies to this thread, I'm surmising that it's an issue on Kobo's end, which is surprising.
Lily7 is offline   Reply With Quote