Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 05-01-2022, 03:42 PM   #16
Alex305
Connoisseur
Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 11Th
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkassassinua View Post
https://storage.gra.cloud.ovh.net/v1...-r18870.tar.xz

put install files in "mrpackages" and install with MRPI
you mean all python folder into "mrpackeges" or just "Update_python3_0.15.N_install_pw2_and_up" into "mrpackeges"?

Thanks
Alex305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 03:43 PM   #17
Alex305
Connoisseur
Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex305 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guoyongzhi View Post
The log file is `extensions/MailPush/log.txt` on your kindle. Connect your kindle to computer and find it.
If you have set the `config.json` correctly, please check the following items:
  • According to your mail service settings, enable IMAP service support on the settings page. The methods for different mail service may vary. For example, outlook enables IMAP service by default, so further operations are not required;
  • In addition, some mail services (such as Yahoo, Google, mail. Ru) may generate an application password. Using your logging password may fail, so an error will occur and the download will fail.
By the way, I find that the machine translation from Russian to English is easier to understand compared to Chinese-to-English translation. You can have a try.
I use google account I suppose it is already sat on IMAP
Advert
Old 05-01-2022, 04:03 PM   #18
shamanNS
Guru
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle PW1
Just that update bin file.
shamanNS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 05:47 PM   #19
Alex305
Connoisseur

Ok python app installed, edited jason file with my parameters , sat IMPA on google account but still failed here the log:
========== 2022-05-01 21:35:27 ==========
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/mnt/us/extensions/MailPush-1.2/src/mailpush.py", line 22, in <module>
files = fetch_files(**config)
File "/mnt/us/extensions/MailPush-1.2/src/fetchfiles.py", line 91, in fetch_files
for msg_data in fetch_mails(**kargs):
File "/mnt/us/extensions/MailPush-1.2/src/fetchmails.py", line 21, in fetch_mails
connection.login(user, password)
File "/mnt/us/python3/lib/python3.9/imaplib.py", line 612, in login
raise self.error(dat[-1])
imaplib.IMAP4.error: b'[AUTHENTICATIONFAILED] Invalid credentials (Failure)'

sounds like any IMAP wrongs
Old 05-01-2022, 05:50 PM   #20
Alex305
Connoisseur

I got it...google blocked my device because suppose to be a scam

damn how come set google to allow to enter through my kindle...

========== 2022-05-01 21:50:37 ==========
File "/mnt/us/extensions/MailPush-1.2/src/mailpush.py", line 22, in <module>
files = fetch_files(**config)
File "/mnt/us/extensions/MailPush-1.2/src/fetchfiles.py", line 91, in fetch_files
for msg_data in fetch_mails(**kargs):
File "/mnt/us/extensions/MailPush-1.2/src/fetchmails.py", line 21, in fetch_mails

Last edited by Alex305; 05-01-2022 at 05:53 PM.
Advert
Old 05-01-2022, 06:00 PM   #21
Alex305
Connoisseur

FINALLY I won , mailpush 1.2 worked I received the email
Old 05-01-2022, 10:18 PM   #22
guoyongzhi
guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: KOA2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex305 View Post
========== 2022-05-01 21:50:37 ==========
I guess you filled in the wrong password. Or filled in your master password instead of IMAP specific password.
guoyongzhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2022, 10:21 PM   #23
guoyongzhi
guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.guoyongzhi could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Quote:
FINALLY I won , mailpush 1.2 worked I received the email
CONGRATULATION!
Old 05-02-2022, 04:08 AM   #24
Alex305
Connoisseur

Quote:
CONGRATULATION!
Thanks to you for your cool script...the bad thing in the end of May Google will change its policy to allow under “Third-party apps with account access,” so I could not use anymore I guess
Old 05-02-2022, 05:20 AM   #25
guoyongzhi

Quote:
Thanks to you for your cool script...the bad thing in the end of May Google will change its policy to allow under “Third-party apps with account access,” so I could not use anymore I guess
Bad news. I use outlook mail, and it is simple and convenient. There is no need to config IMAP service specifically.
Old 05-02-2022, 05:32 AM   #26
Alex305
Connoisseur

Quote:
Bad news. I use outlook mail, and it is simple and convenient. There is no need to config IMAP service specifically.
I know, if you are saying using outlook I don't need to configure IMAP neither allow the third party app , I'll change my Google email into Outlook/Hotmail(same thing I assume) and will re edit the config file .json
Old 05-02-2022, 05:44 AM   #27
Alex305
Connoisseur

Quote:
not big deal just changed into outlook mail and edited config.json with all new parameters
Old 05-02-2022, 09:48 PM   #28
guoyongzhi

Quote:
I know, if you are saying using outlook I don't need to configure IMAP neither allow the third party app , I'll change my Google email into Outlook/Hotmail(same thing I assume) and will re edit the config file .json
Quite right, just fill in your newly registered outlook email and login password. If it is judged as spam, you can add the sender to the white list. I've been using it steadily.
Old 05-03-2022, 04:19 AM   #29
Alex305
Connoisseur

Quote:
Quite right, just fill in your newly registered outlook email and login password. If it is judged as spam, you can add the sender to the white list. I've been using it steadily.
@guoyongzhi Perfect I'll in case, good to know
Old 05-03-2022, 09:48 PM   #30
Gaqs
Enthusiast
Gaqs began at the beginning.

Device: KT4, PW3
Is this basically an alternative to the amazon send to kindle by e-mail but for jailbroken devices?
Gaqs is offline   Reply With Quote