Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 07-13-2012, 05:23 AM   #16
Sgtpepper
Sgtpepper can name that song in three notesSgtpepper can name that song in three notesSgtpepper can name that song in three notesSgtpepper can name that song in three notesSgtpepper can name that song in three notesSgtpepper can name that song in three notesSgtpepper can name that song in three notesSgtpepper can name that song in three notesSgtpepper can name that song in three notesSgtpepper can name that song in three notesSgtpepper can name that song in three notes

Device: Kobo Touch
Well I am back up and running...at 1.9.17.
I tried hard reset and connection to computer one last time this afternoon after getting nowhere with Kobo tech support (have you tried resetting? try again)

Have they pulled the 2.0 update in certain markets?

I'm happy to have a functioning device again! Would love to get the 2.0 features though.
Sgtpepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 05:40 AM   #17
murg
No Comment
murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Not just an eReader, it's an adventure!
They've pulled 2.0.0 everywhere.
murg is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-14-2012, 06:03 AM   #18
d.culloch
Derek
d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.d.culloch invented the internet.

Device: touch
I have never had any great problems with the kobo touch other than the waiting time for this upgrade. I use the vox to buy my books so never go on to my computer to manage my library so will not have to worry about the desktop upgrade . For me the kobo wireless experience has been good. I just can't understand how an upgrade can behave so differently on the kobo readers, causing a hold to be put on the upgrade. If kobo are testing the upgrade before release, do you think they use the same reader as we do. Baffling.
d.culloch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 03:58 AM   #19
Calthodian
Calthodian began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
im running 2.0 with only taking 5 mins to do the update
only prob i have with it is it keeps dropping the sd card which never happend before the update
Calthodian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 04:18 PM   #20
m_bisson
Groupie
m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.m_bisson knows what's going on.

Device: kobo touch :)
mine updadted fast and fine.
m_bisson is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert