Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 12-27-2015, 08:01 AM   #16
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdhigh View Post
readme of github page shows the default username and password.
While on that subject, a quote from your 'web site' :
Quote:
With my open source KindleEar application, You can deploy your own server to push news feeds to your kindle dialy or share with your friends.
s/dialy/daily/

Which is just a nit, more important is the phrase:
"share with your friends"

There is a term for that in English, it is: "Re-publication".
Which is only legal if the copyright of the material you are reformatting allows it.
Most do not.

I suggest that you just remove the:
Quote:
or share with your friends
phrase.

And while your at it, please re-read the mobileread guidelines.
Paying attention to the part about not posting things that encourage others to break the law.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote