Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-03-2016, 02:16 PM   #16
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Cell Phone & Amazon Fires & Kobo eReaders
No I Viewed the correct one. Try checking out That's when they changed the sale price on me. & I Had 2 other items I was Buying... They didn't count!
Barbara1955 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 02:23 PM   #17
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie1 View Post
No I Viewed the correct one. Try checking out That's when they changed the sale price on me. & I Had 2 other items I was Buying... They didn't count!
Here it is in checkout for me. $10.80 tax was added.
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1454527415158.jpg
Views:	464
Size:	301.4 KB
ID:	146027
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-03-2016, 02:27 PM   #18
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
I clicked on the fireHD link.
$202 with shipping and taxes.
They also offered me the 5 month plan.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 02:31 PM   #19
Barbara1955
Non-Techy
Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barbara1955 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I got neither of those offers. P-Lady I hope you click on the Bottom Freebie on Shipping.. Get you $1 off coupon
Old 02-03-2016, 02:34 PM   #20
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I got neither of those offers. P-Lady I hope you click on the Bottom Freebie on Shipping.. Get you $1 off coupon
Try this link.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...odsbncat_c2_pd
Advert
Old 02-03-2016, 02:47 PM   #21
Barbara1955
Non-Techy

IF I could get it at Sales Price On Payment plan I snap one up just to put ALL my Audibles & Movies on.... Ok Now getting the Sale But No Payment plan option How you get that?
Old 02-03-2016, 02:48 PM   #22
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
I don't use that anymore since apps are now included. I have 3200 coins and it uses the digital credits instead. You also can't use the credits on big publisher books. And I definitely won't click it for the HD 10 - I don't want to buy it, I was just checking if it gave the correct price.
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 03:04 PM   #23
Barbara1955
Non-Techy

Ok P-Lady I do that also Just to see what S.H & Taxes are. BUT This is SOO Tempting!
I really want a PW3 or Kobo Glo HD and hoping one of them go on sale. Fire just out of my reach money wise w/o payment plan.
Old 02-03-2016, 03:54 PM   #24
Barbara1955
Non-Techy

Best Buy also has these on sale 16 gig is $179 ... $209 for the 32 gig. Me thinks Me going to go to Best Buy & check them out
Old 02-03-2016, 06:23 PM   #25
Breathinlady
Zealot
Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Breathinlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Fire HD,HD6,10HD,2 Fire Phones iPod touch, iPad3, Nexus 10
Get it!

Quote:
Best Buy also has these on sale 16 gig is $179 ... $209 for the 32 gig. Me thinks Me going to go to Best Buy & check them out
Katie, I have had my HD 10 for over 2 months now and really like it. The first couple of weeks I felt a bit disappointed with it have learned to really like using the 10". It is a bit slow at times switching from one app to another, but within an app things runs up to speed. The size is a bit awkward at first and the thing is as slick as a greased pig! You want to buy a cover ASAP! I managed to scratch the back of mine before I got a cover, the back is a beautiful black piano finish. Once you get used to the size you will love it. I do like the browser for my old eyes, bigger text!

Good luck...get it!
Breathinlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 08:41 PM   #26
Barbara1955
Non-Techy

I Should have stayed home I ended up spending $400+ at Best Buy!! Got the 10" w/64gig the 128gig SDcard a13+ hour Portable Charger & Keyboard Case ALL on Sale! Went over my cash in hand budget but the sale person talked me into applying for a cr card 12 Months interest free! I got that too!!
Old 02-03-2016, 08:48 PM   #27
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Quote:
I Should have stayed home I ended up spending $400+ at Best Buy!! Got the 10" w/64gig the 128gig SDcard a13+ hour Portable Charger & Keyboard Case ALL on Sale! Went over my cash in hand budget but the sale person talked me into applying for a cr card 12 Months interest free! I got that too!!
Be sure and always pay the minimum and make sure you pay it off at the 12 month mark. If even 1 cent is left, you will owe 12 months of at least 16.99% interest.
Or better yet, pay extra every month and get out from under it quicker.
$60 a month will pay it off in 8 months or less.

We got our TV the same way.
Old 02-03-2016, 08:51 PM   #28
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Got the 10" w/64gig the 128gig SDcard
The Fire 10 only comes in 16 or 32GB. Did you get a different brand of tablet?

A friend at work bought the Fire 10 and loves it for watching movies from Prime and from his Plex server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Be sure and always pay the minimum and make sure you pay it off at the 12 month mark. If even 1 cent is left, you will owe 12 months of at least 16.99% interest.
Or better yet, pay extra every month and get out from under it quicker.
$60 a month will pay it off in 8 months or less.

We got our TV the same way.
I've gotten a couple of things this way (like when my refrigerator suddenly died) and it's a nice way to use their money for a year while you pay for the device. Like you said just make sure to pay at least the minimum each month (and don't be late) and make sure the balance is 100% paid before the promo expires in a year or they'll nail you.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 02-03-2016 at 08:56 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2016, 08:57 PM   #29
Barbara1955
Non-Techy

OOPS! 32 Gig is the one I got

I got Best Buy Visa Card Limit. That away I can use it anywhere Visa is excepted. Figured it come in handy for all those sales I miss between my SSD and emergency at 24% interest not something I want to run up!!

Yes I going to pay off todays splurge quickly... Told son I keep $100 of this cash to pay on the 1st bill

Last edited by Barbara1955; 02-03-2016 at 09:05 PM.
Old 02-03-2016, 09:13 PM   #30
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Hope you enjoy your new device.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote