Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > News

Notices

Old 03-03-2010, 04:57 AM   #16
greenapple
Evangelist
greenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enoughgreenapple will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle DX, Kobo Aura HD
It hilarious, LOL. Nice job.
Personally I think iPad would be great for reading PDF documents.
greenapple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2010, 05:22 AM   #17
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
superb ...
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-04-2010, 11:23 PM   #18
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, jetBook-Lite, jetBook mini, Toshiba Thrive, JETBOOK COLOR
I think Apple made this video to make iPad popular...
Kris777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:27 PM   #19
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kris777 View Post
It is interesting who made this video? It looks very professional...
Since you obviously don't speak German -- the spoken words are part of one of Hitler's well known usual ramblings and have nothing to do with the iPad. Just the subtitles have been changed.

Which is why I advise any MR members who speak German to watch this without sound. Otherwise the discrepancy is too distracting.

Last edited by HansTWN; 03-04-2010 at 11:30 PM.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 11:37 PM   #20
Kris777
Banned
Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kris777 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
Since you obviously don't speak German -- the spoken words are part of one of Hitler's well known usual ramblings and have nothing to do with the iPad. Just the subtitles have been changed.

Which is why I advise any MR members who speak German to watch this without sound. Otherwise the discrepancy is too distracting.
I speak German but not so well to understand all details. I watched it without sound but it sounds better with sound
Advert
Old 03-04-2010, 11:48 PM   #21
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
Quote:
I speak German but not so well to understand all details. I watched it without sound but it sounds better with sound
You are not missing out on anything, I can tell you that.

I agree, perfect would be with sound and the Hitler character actually talking about the iPad. But that would take a lot more work and a very good actor to speak for Hitler.

Last edited by HansTWN; 03-04-2010 at 11:50 PM.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 12:04 AM   #22
Kris777
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansTWN View Post
You are not missing out on anything, I can tell you that.

I agree, perfect would be with sound and the Hitler character actually talking about the iPad. But that would take a lot more work and a very good actor to speak for Hitler.
It is possible to find the real actor who played Hitler in this movie but I think He will ask some money for this iPad speech...
Old 03-05-2010, 01:30 PM   #23
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
It is possible to find the real actor who played Hitler in this movie but I think He will ask some money for this iPad speech...
The actor is "Bruno Ganz" http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004486/, even has been in "The Reader".
He'll be a bit expensive though...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2010, 07:05 PM   #24
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
I've actually seen this video with "The Wheel of Time" subtitles where Hitler is the Dark One.

I thought that one was funnier to be honest...
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote