Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 09:27 AM   #16
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
That's great Paul!

I love the reviewers comment at the end:
Quote:
Sod the children: these two are for me.
in relation to Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats and Desbarollda

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbell View Post
The illustrator also sounded familiar, so I checked up on him. He illustrated The Land of Green Ginger and another book I enjoyed many (many, ahem, many) years ago, Stig of the Dump.
I enjoyed Stig of the Dump as a child too - and I loved Edward Ardizzone's illustrations.
Old 01-01-2010, 09:54 AM   #17
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
I don't know if this will put a spike in the sales or not, but it's really nice to have someone else like the book so much.
Well, the December sales numbers are considerably up on the previous few months (although still small in absolute numbers). It'll be interesting to see how long the effect lasts. The spike from appearing on Neil Gaiman's blog lasted about three months. (& was about three times as big!)
Advert
Old 01-01-2010, 02:01 PM   #18
animedude01
Addict
animedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheeseanimedude01 can extract oil from cheese

Device: DR1000S, ILIAD2, Nokia n900, Kindle for PC, Astak EZReader Pro
Congratulations!

I decided that it's about time I bought my own copy!

Done!
Closed Thread