Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2016, 02:55 AM   #16
odamizu
just an egg
odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odamizu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbaylor View Post
@odamizu - Yesterday I answered your Question 2 honestly:
But it seems that you don't believe it.
I did believe it! I thought that's what you meant when you said, "Perhaps the name 'BookMaster' will be changed later too! "

The "" didn't mean MapleRead would be the new name for both iPhone and iPad app?
Old 06-02-2016, 09:38 PM   #17
sbaylor
Addict
sbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: iPad, iPad mini, iPhone
Quote:
MapleRead is the upcoming iPhone version of BookMaster, our highly acclaimed ebook reader app for iPad. We are very excited to tell you that it is now ready for beta testing, starting today (May 26, 2016).

For more details, please see TestFlight for MapleRead.

Hopefully with your help, the first post-beta version of MapleRead will be available on the App Store by the end of June as scheduled.
The beta testing has been going pretty well. See the bottom of the same page TestFlight for MapleRead as promised for quick status update.
Advert
Old 07-06-2016, 02:41 AM   #18
sbaylor
Addict
sbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beautysbaylor does all things with Zen-like beauty

Coming Soon

Here's a quick update [ref]
  • Jun 30: Beta Review concluded. Thanks to all of you who have participated in this program.
  • Jul 01: Getting ready for App Store submission
  • Jul 05: Submitted to App Store for new product approval
Old 07-06-2016, 02:01 PM   #19
cedhax
Addict
cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cedhax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad
That's very good news.

Since the iPhone app is a new app, I understand that it may take longer to get approved by the App Store than the regular app update. While I have been patiently waiting for several months by now, I can't help feeling excited about it, as it will finally become a reality.

I know that I won't be disappointed, as I have tested the beta version. Judging from your team's track record, I believe that the product version can only be better. I'll be more than happy to buy the new iPhone app at the same price point of the iPad app, as soon as it hits the store!
Old 07-08-2016, 06:30 PM   #20
sbaylor
Addict

name change: BookMaster -> MapleRead

Quote:
Actually, we've been thinking about the app name for a long time. We want a name that is (more) unique and emphasizes the major service it provides--tools for reading, rather than books for selling (like iBooks).

Perhaps the name "BookMaster" will be changed later too!
Just want to close this issue.

With yesterday's app release, we've changed the app family name from "BookMaster" to "MapleRead". We really like the new name more, and we hope you will too. For more details, please read the new MapleRead thread.
Advert
Closed Thread

Tags
bookmaster, ereader apps, maplepop