Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-28-2009, 02:29 PM   #256
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I practiced by having some donut holes for bfast this morning. Haven't done that in a long time, but I was in danger of losing a few pounds if I didn't do it!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:13 PM   #257
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazbates View Post
I'll make some cinnamon rolls.
you're going to *make* those ??? hey, everybody, snacktime at kaz's house !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2009, 04:34 PM   #258
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
Quote:
I'll make some cinnamon rolls.

Attachment 33133
Hmmm that pic made me want to make something similar
Golfeados, the venezuelan version of cinnamon rolls (without the cinnamon, or at least i dont remember the recipe having any cinnamon in it)

Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 05:35 PM   #259
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
I love to bake, hence, my "chubby" status!! I generally make cinnamon rolls at least 2 Sundays a month. We LOVE our Sunday brunches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catire View Post
Hmmm that pic made me want to make something similar
Golfeados, the venezuelan version of cinnamon rolls (without the cinnamon, or at least i dont remember the recipe having any cinnamon in it)

What do you use instead of cinnamon?
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 05:51 PM   #260
Verencat
Wizard
Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.Verencat read the news today, oh boy.

Device: xxx
Quote:
Seconded! Start baking, I'll be there in a moment! (I don't have to wait for Sunday, do I?)
Verencat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-28-2009, 10:42 PM   #261
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
What do you use instead of cinnamon?
Papelon

The filling is made with:

* 1/2 stick of room temperature butter
* 1 ½ Cups of Grated Papelon (You can substitute it with Brown Sugar and molasses but it wont taste the same)
* 2 Cups of Grated Cheese ( feta cheese or something with the same consistency would be a decent substitute for the kind we use here. )
* 1 tsp of Anise

Last edited by Catire; 07-28-2009 at 10:48 PM.
Old 07-28-2009, 10:51 PM   #262
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verencat View Post
Seconded! Start baking, I'll be there in a moment! (I don't have to wait for Sunday, do I?)
Heck no! According to Marc in your Congrats Thread, they've given you the keys to the MR Hover car. Just jump in and hover on down. There'll be a batch cooling on the counter for you.
Old 07-28-2009, 11:03 PM   #263
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: S0ny PRS-300/350/505/700/T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catire View Post
Papelon

The filling is made with:

* 1/2 stick of room temperature butter
* 1 ½ Cups of Grated Papelon (You can substitute it with Brown Sugar and molasses but it wont taste the same)
* 2 Cups of Grated Cheese ( feta cheese or something with the same consistency would be a decent substitute for the kind we use here. )
* 1 tsp of Anise
Jaggery (Papelon) is a readily available ingredient in South Asian grocers here.
Wetdogeared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 11:51 PM   #264
Catire
Lord of the Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Jaggery (Papelon) is a readily available ingredient in South Asian grocers here.
Cool I didn't know that, never saw it when I lived in the states but then again I never went into an Asian grocery store .
Old 08-01-2009, 11:27 AM   #265
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Tomorrow is Donut Day at MobileRead!!!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 11:37 AM   #266
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n
Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Wetdogeared ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Tomorrow is Donut Day at MobileRead!!!
Do we need to put our psocks on?
Old 08-01-2009, 11:55 AM   #267
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Quote:
On my way over!
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:01 PM   #268
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Do we need to put our psocks on?
Great idea, doggie! I'm in!
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 12:38 PM   #269
Wetdogeared
Storm Surge'n

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Great idea, doggie! I'm in!
Great!
Old 08-01-2009, 07:07 PM   #270
kazbates
Wizard

I've decided to make blueberry muffins and a quiche to go along with the cinnamon rolls. I know that they don't fall under the "Donut" umbrella, but they go so nicely with Sunday brunch.

Tags
glace au four