Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2019, 12:32 PM   #241
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra H2O, Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achimogata View Post
Hi,

I with ereryone an happy new year.

I have just changed my Glo HD broken screen and it is Ok.

Once again thanx à lot David.
Where did you get the new screen? I think it might be interesting to have a thread where people could share their experiences in sourcing and replacing components of their devices.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Old 01-25-2019, 02:40 PM   #242
Achimogata
Achimogata began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Pocketbook Touch Lux 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Where did you get the new screen? I think it might be interesting to have a thread where people could share their experiences in sourcing and replacing components of their devices.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Hi,
I have got mine from Aliexpress. It is a used one but it looks like new. Approx 40€ including shipping.
Advert
Old 02-01-2019, 06:37 PM   #243
scaff
scaff began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
I would really appreciate the same for a Kobo Glo. Thanks, from a fellow Sydneysider.
Old 02-01-2019, 06:56 PM   #244
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 03-15-2019, 04:49 AM   #245
fillo
fillo began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Hello

I need kobo glo .img bacup file please your send me?

thk
Advert
Old 03-15-2019, 08:20 AM   #246
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 03-15-2019, 10:08 AM   #247
Plato1980
Plato1980 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N613
Hello Davidfor,

My Kobo Glo light blinks blue when I try to turn it on or factory reset it and won't turn on at all. Could you please send me the link to the image?

Thanking you for your help.
Old 03-15-2019, 10:14 AM   #248
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-03-2019, 01:23 AM   #249
guiraudn
guiraudn began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch, Glo HD, H2O
Hello
My Kobo Glo became a brick last week and the only thing I see is .... the SD card dead .
Is it possible to have the img ?
Thanks in advance
Old 04-03-2019, 05:28 AM   #250
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 04-24-2019, 07:19 AM   #251
Martronics
Martronics began at the beginning.

Device: nook simple touch
Hi

My wife's Kobo n416 bricked 2 days ago. I spent some time researching on how to fix it on youtube and stumbled on a video that referred me to davidfor and now I am here. Please can you send the image to me? Thanks in advance
Old 04-24-2019, 08:21 AM   #252
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martronics View Post
My wife's Kobo n416 bricked 2 days ago. I spent some time researching on how to fix it on youtube and stumbled on a video that referred me to davidfor and now I am here. Please can you send the image to me? Thanks in advance
The N416 is the original Kobo ereader. I haven't seen an image for one and have no idea if one exists.
Old 04-25-2019, 07:42 AM   #253
Martronics

Yeah...I lost all hope.Then I checked my wife's KOBO yesterday after posting and found out it was the wireless one (N647 or N47B). I tried looking but didn't find out whether it was N647 or N47b. I haven't disassembled the device yet. Maybe the answer lies within. Can you still help me?
Old 04-25-2019, 09:00 AM   #254
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martronics View Post
Yeah...I lost all hope.Then I checked my wife's KOBO yesterday after posting and found out it was the wireless one (N647 or N47B). I tried looking but didn't find out whether it was N647 or N47b. I haven't disassembled the device yet. Maybe the answer lies within. Can you still help me?
I have images for both. You need the correct one for them to work. The model number should be near the USB port. It's probably also on the board inside, but, I don't have one to look.
Old 04-26-2019, 03:25 AM   #255
Martronics

I have confirmed it is N647
Closed Thread