Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2023, 05:57 PM   #2296
paco69
paco69 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
ok
doen
Old 06-20-2023, 10:30 AM   #2297
Ironman
Ironman began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD N437
Kobo Glo HD Image please

Hello,

Will someone please send me the image for the Glo HD.

Thanks in advance
Advert
Old 06-20-2023, 12:24 PM   #2298
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by paco69 View Post
ok
doen
Sadly, I still get the same message when I attempt to send you a PM. You will need to go to the user control panel => edit options and remove the checkmark from Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	edit_options.png
Views:	65
Size:	105.0 KB
ID:	202170   Click image for larger version

Name:	no_pms.png
Views:	65
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	202171  
Old 06-20-2023, 12:25 PM   #2299
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@Ironman PM sent
Old 06-25-2023, 02:44 PM   #2300
manne
manne began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hello,
my Kobo Glo does not start up any more even after resetting it several times. I fear that the SD-Card has a problem.
Therefore I would like to try it with a new image on the SD-Card.
I would be very greatful if anyone could send me a disk image or a link where I could download one.
Best regards,
Manfred
Advert
Old 06-25-2023, 02:52 PM   #2301
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 06-27-2023, 06:39 AM   #2302
manne
manne began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
PM sent
Thank you very much for your immediate help!
I appreciate it so much.....
Old 06-28-2023, 07:22 AM   #2303
Cyborg
Cyborg began at the beginning.

I have a similar problem. My device is blinking in stripes. I hope for someone (DNSB?) who can send an SD-Card image, that i can check wether the screen, the mainboard, or the software is broken...
Thank you in advance :-)
Kevin
Old 06-28-2023, 02:07 PM   #2304
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 06-30-2023, 01:43 PM   #2305
liu8526
liu8526 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
@liu8526: PM sent
When my kobo glo restores half of the image file, it prompts me that "the image file is damaged". I've redownloaded and restored several times, but the problem persists. May I ask if this image can be used normally?
Old 07-01-2023, 12:12 PM   #2306
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by liu8526 View Post
When my kobo glo restores half of the image file, it prompts me that "the image file is damaged". I've redownloaded and restored several times, but the problem persists. May I ask if this image can be used normally?
As far as I know yes. The image is contained in a .zip file and extracts normally for me. I burned it to a SD card and there were no errors.

Can you check the image file and the .zip file and send me their SHA-256 or similar so I can check if that matches my copy?
Old 07-03-2023, 11:01 PM   #2307
reviveL
reviveL began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo (N613)
Hi,

I would like to request a link to the Kobo Glo (N613) image.

Thank you in advance.
Old 07-04-2023, 01:34 AM   #2308
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 07-04-2023, 05:24 PM   #2309
ked
ked began at the beginning.

Hi,

I try to revive my Kobo Glo after a few years not using it but I think the SD card is not working correctly (the device is no longer working and is glitching)

Could you please send me a link to a SD card image? Thanks a lot in advance!
Old 07-04-2023, 11:37 PM   #2310
KoboReeder
KoboReeder began at the beginning.

Hi all,

I am also trying to revive a dead Kobo Glo after a few years not using it but I think the SD card is not working correctly (the device is just flashing black screen once then off)

Could anyone please send PM me a link to a SD card image? Thanks for this forum!
Closed Thread